So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Where can I find paags? Who aren’t on that :mjpls: I prefer upscale spots/lounges that are diverse.

Money ain’t a thang :mjpls:
Paag central in. The U district for the younger jawns..they everywhere up here.

.I dont know of any upscale lounges.

It was a lounge in Ballard I heard was dope...Cedar Room?? :patrice:

The broads with money be over on the eastside like Bellevue..it was a spot over there called Lucky Strike. I don't know if it's open though.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Paag central in. The U district for the younger jawns..they everywhere up here.

.I dont know of any upscale lounges.

It was a lounge in Ballard I heard was dope...Cedar Room?? :patrice:

The broads with money be over on the eastside like Bellevue..it was a spot over there called Lucky Strike. I don't know if it's open though.
What about near downtown? Isn’t u district near the university? I’m looking for late 20/early 30 crowd. Any dope rooftop bars?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'ma try to get me one on Thursday. I know it's backwards compatible but will WWE 2K19 work on the PS5? I got an insane NJPW universe on there and I don't plan on stopping it just because I have a PS5.

Daps
Nah u just broke....I might cop another one just because..I had mine when they first dropped...when u got it like that u just do shyt just because..
This dude was giddy as a schoolgirl over getting unemployment, but he wants to clown someone for being “broke.”

Black people who engage in classism and look down on the financial situation of other black people are c00ns of the highest order.

:unimpressed: