So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
And chances of them knowing Amazon dropping 5’s on Thursday:dead: I’d make you my last option but you’ll lose “clientele”
You think you have a chance?....hopefully you hit....but that drop is going to be heavily botted....the link will be available before the drop and bruhs will already have in their cart....good luck!....

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
You think you have a chance?....hopefully you hit....but that drop is going to be heavily botted....the link will be available before the drop and bruhs will already have in their cart....good luck!....
Oh :dead: I’m good I have the 5 and copped from retail..how much you selling it for?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Off sub. How’s it living in Seattle? And the job market..
I hate the rain but I deal with it....people up here alright....it's a lot slower than LA where I grew up....small black community but very tight knit.....all in the south end for the most part....summer up here is the best....stays around 70 and the sun is out till almost 10pm....good food....good looking women....the job market took a little hit but jobs are a plenty up here....just kind of depends what you do?....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Oh :dead: I’m good I have the 5 and copped from retail..how much you selling it for?
I only have 1 left but it will be gone Friday....I'll probably cop 3 more on Thursday....my little nephew still needs one....I've been selling them for $850....that stimmy also hitting for alot of people tomorrow so trust me I'll get them gone real quick....:lolbron:....

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I hate the rain but I deal with it....people up here alright....it's a lot slower than LA where I grew up....small black community but very tight knit.....all in the south end for the most part....summer up here is the best....stays around 70 and the sun is out till almost 10pm....good food....good looking women....the job market took a little hit but jobs are a plenty up here....just kind of depends what you do?....
Sounds like my kind of place :wow: I do software development. Mind if we p.m?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I only have 1 left but it will be gone Friday....I'll probably cop 3 more on Thursday....my little nephew still needs one....I've been selling them for $850....that stimmy also hitting for alot of people tomorrow so trust me I'll get them gone real quick....:lolbron:....
Not bad didn’t mean to come off blowing down on your steez that could work you attempt to get the re-up Thursday then re-sell folks won’t have a chance

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
No, blame yourself for being impatient and stupid. How does it feel now knowing you could’ve copped re-tail price ?<

Lol feels great..love the ps5 and wouldn't change a thing..broke nikkas can't do what I did ...I woulda paid $1k if I had to..this gone be a good year for games to :whew:

Last edited:
Daps
Gonna eat again.....:laff::laff::laff:.....gonna make all these cac nerds mad as fukk....
image0-1.jpg
Why even brag about this? shyt is weird.

:mjtf:

Daps
Says the clown who was bragging about what he was going to spend his money on even though he's broke....says the clown who doesn't buy Jordans but then turns around and cops a pair....:mjlol:....shut your broke ass the fukk up....
I’ve never bragged about spending money on anything. Just admit you’re a weirdo who craves validation from strangers.

:yeshrug:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I’ve never bragged about spending money on anything. Just admit you’re a weirdo who craves validation from strangers.

:yeshrug:
that clown @I Really Mean It was literally bragging about buying TVs and shyt with his unemployment bonus, has admitted that he wouldn't work right now due to hazardous conditions.

Yet he's in here arguing that people who are working should get nothing and their right to sue for hazardous working conditions should be stripped so he can keep stacking free money.

Clearly this dude is only concerned with his personal situation.

:russ:....keep talking.....