So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Get a job??....you gotta be a fukking cac....clown I make more than you, your mom and your dad combined....:umad:....Graduated from USC in '01....from the full athletic scholarship I was awarded....produced music you've probably nodded your head to....and I kill in the MMJ business.....this shyt is all fun for me and I love selling these PS5's to cacs and asians and watch them cough that money up.....:russ:....:mjlol:....
Is that you buying up the size 13 iversons?
:aicmon:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Good question....the way things are looking it maybe this year....and it also looks like it will be a nice summer like last year....that shyt was sad as fukk....it was one of the best summers on record last year here and nobody could do shyt....I'm sure it's gonna pop they already want the kids to go back to school here....
Where can I find paags? Who aren’t on that :mjpls: I prefer upscale spots/lounges that are diverse.

Money ain’t a thang :mjpls:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Where can I find paags? Who aren’t on that :mjpls: I prefer upscale spots/lounges that are diverse.

Money ain’t a thang :mjpls:
:russ:....bruh...you may need to head over to the Eastside....Bellevue.....you will find what you're looking for....I'll ask some of the younger bruh's I know.... maybe @O Fenômeno may know some spots as well....you like Filipinos?....they love us up here....:wow:....