So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Get a job??....you gotta be a fukking cac....clown I make more than you, your mom and your dad combined....:umad:....Graduated from USC in '01....from the full athletic scholarship I was awarded....produced music you've probably nodded your head to....and I kill in the MMJ business.....this shyt is all fun for me and I love selling these PS5's to cacs and asians and watch them cough that money up.....:russ:....:mjlol:....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Continue to buy more and scalp :salute:
:blessed:....thank you my brotha.....these hating ass bytches don't like to see a nikka caking...
Screenshot-20210316-150032-Brave.jpg
.....:mjpls:....

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Get a job??....you gotta be a fukking cac....clown I make more than you, your mom and your dad combined....:umad:....Graduated from USC in '01....from the full athletic scholarship I was awarded....produced music you've probably nodded your head to....and I kill in the MMJ business.....this shyt is all fun for me and I love selling these PS5's to cacs and asians and watch them cough that money up.....:russ:....:mjlol:....

as long as you not selling to black folks
keep that resell out of our community :mjgrin:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

nikkas are really weird, you took time out your day to be like this

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That neg got you big mad, fakkit. IDGAF what school you sucked ya first dikk at :skip: