So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Stimulus checks have zero to do with it.

46,000 stock would have sold out in 2 minutes any time between release date and today

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Graphics card are always over priced especially when they are first release because they are scarce

add that with the crypto mining bandwagon, and there you have it, a cryptominer will pay twice the msrp because they gonna make that money back in 6 months mining with the card, so they get 20 cards, they will have all that money back in 6 months and be all profit

i bought a graphics card 3 years ago nothing special for like 300 dollars
i sold that same graphics card late last year for 300 dollars

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never got a PS4. Is it worth getting one now, or should I just wait to get a PS5?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I never got a PS4. Is it worth getting one now, or should I just wait to get a PS5?
I was in that boat too. I went ahead and copped a PS5 since it's backwards compatible and the cost difference wasn't that great. Now I load up on all the old PS4 games I never played for cheap and set to cop any ps5 game's me or my son want. I don't have nearly as much as I used to.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ:....bruh...you may need to head over to the Eastside....Bellevue.....you will find what you're looking for....I'll ask some of the younger bruh's I know.... maybe @O Fenômeno may know some spots as well....you like Filipinos?....they love us up here....:wow:....

Paag central in. The U district for the younger jawns..they everywhere up here.

.I dont know of any upscale lounges.

It was a lounge in Ballard I heard was dope...Cedar Room?? :patrice:

The broads with money be over on the eastside like Bellevue..it was a spot over there called Lucky Strike. I don't know if it's open though.

What about near downtown? Isn’t u district near the university? I’m looking for late 20/early 30 crowd. Any dope rooftop bars?

They got Monkey Loft down in Sodo...they got a rooftop dancing and lounge area.

shyt was lit when I was there..like once a month they had something where they stayed open until 10am.:mjlit:

Downtown is trash right now though..business closing up.

Ih and of course there is always Tia Lous or Amber in Belltown but that ain't really upscale.:patrice:

my kinda questioning :banderas: thank you good sirs

Daps
Walmart dropped their restocks hurrryyyyyyy

EwyKsBgWUAcSAX8

( not my pic )