So now that it's official the ps5 is the weaker system, will you tolerate a performance gap?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
This.
Brehs, going to put themselves into a stupor trying to champion their console of choice when the average consumer can’t tell or won’t care about the difference.

Average consumer is just going to buy the playstation like the have for the last 20 years

psx 100m+
Ps2 150m+
Ps4 110m+

No one give a fukk about the mixer of consoles

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbots tolerated a games gap and a performance gap most of this gen and last gen.
PS5 will do perfectly fine even if nothing more than on the strength of brand loyalty.
...but I called all of this over a year ago when I told Sony stans to stop counting frames per second and individual pixels. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This forum is ass, point out the lies and crucify me for it or.... shut the fukk up. Im putting myself out here, front lines. In a couple weeks I'll be vindicated and you nikkaz will see how stupid you sound :snoop:
You single-handedly bring down the quality of this sub-forum.:francis:
I have one thread that you chose to enter, I single handedly brought truth to this cesspool. Now why are you here?
Are you seriously not going to play battlefield in 4k with real time ray tracing? Honest question...
Let's go by track record

EbDagljXYAEAaC2

EbXaBMGWAAICugW

Ea6B3fdXkAERCYh

vs

Ea7J7GAXYAAC4yn

EarPyOAXkAE1RPC

EbAqmi1XkAAwzt9

We Haz teh Powah Advantage
So sea of thieves was recently the most sold game on steam. Hugely successful franchise and you're talking down on it because you're not a gamer. Grounded I'm in the beta, it's dope. So wtf is your reason for naming it, because you don't have it? That's why it's bad? You sound poor. Crackdown 3 is the best in the series as long as you have a 4ktv.
This.
Brehs, going to put themselves into a stupor trying to champion their console of choice when the average consumer can’t tell or won’t care about the difference.
They cared at the start of this gen when games was 900p vs 720p. Or 1080p vs 900p. Then one x dropped and you fukkboys acted like "well :patrice: 1440p is all we need, who cares about native 4k... the one x won't do native 4k on anything except indie titles "

And now native 4k60, 120fps, real time ray tracing and not only is it now not a big deal, but nobody will even notice :laff:

:bryan:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
This forum is ass, point out the lies and crucify me for it or.... shut the fukk up. Im putting myself out here, front lines. In a couple weeks I'll be vindicated and you nikkaz will see how stupid you sound :snoop:

I have one thread that you chose to enter, I single handedly brought truth to this cesspool. Now why are you here?

Are you seriously not going to play battlefield in 4k with real time ray tracing? Honest question...

So sea of thieves was recently the most sold game on steam. Hugely successful franchise and you're talking down on it because you're not a gamer. Grounded I'm in the beta, it's dope. So wtf is your reason for naming it, because you don't have it? That's why it's bad? You sound poor. Crackdown 3 is the best in the series as long as you have a 4ktv.

They cared at the start of this gen when games was 900p vs 720p. Or 1080p vs 900p. Then one x dropped and you fukkboys acted like "well :patrice: 1440p is all we need, who cares about native 4k... the one x won't do native 4k on anything except indie titles "

And now native 4k60, 120fps, real time ray tracing and not only is it now not a big deal, but nobody will even notice :laff:

:bryan:
Keep fighting, it will pay off. :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
But but but wait it gets worse...

Xbox is the stronger system. But it doesn't matter to me. All the games will be available on PC, so If I do get a console, I'll probably get a PS5. I still want to play Spider-man.
The average PC gamers setup is weaker than am xbox 1 (tru story) it gets annoying listening to broke ass Sony gamers acting like they have this gaming PC. Look, we talking consoles. Console gamers are not PC gamers. Some you of you will double/triple dip but the majority of console gamers do not play on PC. Playing with mice and keyboards is retarded. Saying you can use a console controller doesn't mean shyt because all of our friends are not interested in the nerd shyt you guys seem to like. Your imaginary PC is not series x optimized :camby:
Doesn’t really matter I have a Switch and Ps4. The Switch gets more burn and it’s way weaker than the Ps4:yeshrug:
Was you aware that tons of switch games are available on gamepass? I started playing "the messenger" this morning. My last 3 achievements :smugbiden:
power's over-rated. Technique is whats important. We'll just have to see tbh
I ban bet anybody in this forum, after this July show there will be no more debates. Ban bet me anyone who "knows" otherwise. Don't know if it'll sell more out the gate, don't care. I know the content will be there, so nobody can tell me nothin...
The fukk kinda games yall playing on the, "superior" system?

:skip:
This is like the dumbest post I've read in possibly my lifetime. Because July is so packed full of games and on xbox we eat new shyt weekly (thanks gamepass)
Do you tolerate a performance gap now?
What you know about XRS-ONE tho :krs:
My one x reigns supreme over nearly everybody
This

Nothing on XBOX I would want to play that I cant play on #PCMasterRace

As usual PS will have a fair amount of exclusives that I like, most wont come on PC or if they do its way after - like Detroit: Become Human
So your PC master race aka a ladies man. Tell me pimpin.. did you upgrade your graphics card yet? You ray tracing ready? Did you save up for this new expensive SSD's you'll have to also buy if you wanna have a comparable experience? I know that drive isn't even available yet so my question to you is how much will you have to spend just to have an likely inferior experience?

Yoooou didn't think this one thru did you :therethere:
Xbots tolerated a games gap and a performance gap most of this gen and last gen.
PS5 will do perfectly fine even if nothing more than on the strength of brand loyalty.
...but I called all of this over a year ago when I told Sony stans to stop counting frames per second and individual pixels. :yeshrug:
Over a year ago? You was a Sony fanboy until about a year ago, but you didn't expect what we seeing today. I looked into those older threads and all you nikkaz need a crow sandwich pronto. And xbox did not have any gap last gen, wtf are you smoking?

Half A $

Pro
Daps

court you can't be asking people that when you'll be waitng to get a 2nd hand lockhart :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Writing them word salad titangraphs again?

:mjlol:

PS5 is less powerful. Ok?

Let's see how the next generation of gaming goes.
I'll be buying both, how about yourself?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
But but but wait it gets worse...

The average PC gamers setup is weaker than am xbox 1 (tru story) it gets annoying listening to broke ass Sony gamers acting like they have this gaming PC. Look, we talking consoles. Console gamers are not PC gamers. Some you of you will double/triple dip but the majority of console gamers do not play on PC. Playing with mice and keyboards is retarded. Saying you can use a console controller doesn't mean shyt because all of our friends are not interested in the nerd shyt you guys seem to like. Your imaginary PC is not series x optimized :camby:

Aye, what’s up? Why you go so hard for a console?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
court you can't be asking people that when you'll be waitng to get a 2nd hand lockhart :mjlol:
Not sure where you get your info from but I am the source. I am an urban farmer from DC. Just cut down 3p inside a 4x4. And I know what I'm doing so it's gonna incubate for 3 or so months before I allow others to indulge. What I just said is jibberish to some ppl, while others will go :ohhh:

For the free publicity I got a free 8 for whoever wants it, we can meet at the MGM. Only catch, come back here to tell the truth on the quality.
Writing them word salad titangraphs again?

:mjlol:

PS5 is less powerful. Ok?

Let's see how the next generation of gaming goes.
I'll be buying both, how about yourself?
I skipped this gen on ps4 because nothing moved me. I played shyt at friends and family houses and ultimately :yawn: so I'll likely get a ps5 to play ps5 and ps4 titles. I haven't had a Nintendo since the Wii so I got a backlog on that console as well. But there is no sense of urgency for ps5 because the showcase was a snoozefest imo.

I just had another kid (6) and I need an SUV, I'm looking at houses and hope to be elsewhere by the start of next year. And between my lady and myself we are trying to have 4 business up and running by then. But hey, you're planning on getting both consoles. That's significant too I guess and what have you :hhh:
Aye, what’s up? Why you go so hard for a console?

Not going hard at all, they are going hard at me for telling the truth :ufdup:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This

Nothing on XBOX I would want to play that I cant play on #PCMasterRace

As usual PS will have a fair amount of exclusives that I like, most wont come on PC or if they do its way after - like Detroit: Become Human
:mjpls: