So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Now that it's all over, we can acknowledge this nikka really did well for himself. I can't help but salute him for how far he took his bullshyt teachings :manny:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We about to get that two part movie special sooner than we thought :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
time ran out*

Now that it's all over, we can acknowledge this nikka really did well for himself. I can't help but salute him for how far he took his bullshyt teachings :manny:

That series finale hit different when the final season only has 4 episodes

Damn, is it over already :wow:

:mjcry:

Ya'll calling it too soon.

They're all on live now. They said they were deported but now their doing their thing in the states. NB saying they about to come press charges against everyone who been calling the feds for cyberbullying and all that. And he wants to shoot the fair one with the dude who had the Panama feds on him.

This story just getting better. They're in Texas now trying to get donations and get people to join.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

They're all on live now. They said they were deported but now their doing their thing in the states. NB saying they about to come press charges against everyone who been calling the feds for cyberbullying and all that. And he wants to shoot the fair one with the dude who had the Panama feds on him.

This story just getting better. They're in Texas now trying to get donations and get people to join.
this really just a house burning down slowly ha*

concise

Veteran
Daps
They're on Live now.

He's saying that the camp is no longer gonna be vegan. They're gonna start eating fish, eggs and chicken

He says he sees how thin a lot people in his camp is and that they need more nutrients.

Who is this person? He switching the whole game up on nikkas.:mjlol:

Honestly I was vegan and vegetarian for years and that shyt isn't natural. People are omnivores for a reason. Unless you do it from the point of just not wanting to hurt animals then there is no reason not to eat it. Being a vegan you are constantly hungry. Even being a vegetarian you are super hungry unless you just eat straight junk. So I commend them for coming back to commonsense.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

:blessed: I need to have more faith in Carbon Nation