So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Nah, they about to get a shyt ton of new people from the states and Nana back to fire that shyt up. You got some wishful thinking going on. This shyt about to start a new chapter.
will you just sign up for this nature harem already? it's clear you're yearning for this experience

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
How is this shyt gonna work in the states :mjlol:

If he gets some acres in the midwest it could work

Hell even rural south, he could even be in Vermont or Montana. Its tons of ways it could work

Put up a gate to where you just cant get in, security cameras... the whole deal

But he'll have to pay taxes and shyt like a regular person and the start up costs might be a bit high, plus signing that mortgage

And the whole living in BABYLON.. thing

Or... he can pick another island. He hasn't been in DR, or Puerto Rico... shyt a few places actually

Last edited:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If he gets some acres in the midwest it could work

Hell even rural south, he could even be in Vermont or Montana. Its tons of ways it could work

Put up a gate to where you just cant get in, security cameras... the whole deal

But he'll have to pay taxes and shyt like a regular person and the start up costs might be a bit high, plus signing that mortgage

And the whole living in BABYLON.. thing

Or... he can pick another island. He hasn't been in DR, or Puerto Rico... shyt a few places actually

Nah he has to be living in the Tropic of Cancer unless he changes that too.

countries-in-tropic-of-cancer.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I don't have any idea what's going on but from the few minutes that I watched, it seems that the breh with the glasses is angling for a place to stay and some new p*ssy. The girl with the Exotical breh was giving out signals too. Exotical breh best would be a fool to let glasses within 100 miles of his girl

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yep Serenity is tryna slip nb some poon
I don't have any idea what's going on but from the few minutes that I watched, it seems that the breh with the glasses is angling for a place to stay and some new p*ssy. The girl with the Exotical breh was giving out signals too. Exotical breh best would be a fool to let glasses within 100 miles of his girl