So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idk why people being so hard on her about what she said about him when they broke up. Everyone does that shyt during a breakup and he even agreed with a lot of it which is why he appears to tighten up. I hate when people are hypercritical for basic human emotions. He did the same shyt.

If anything they should be more critical of that money she took.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They're on Live now.

He's saying that the camp is no longer gonna be vegan. They're gonna start eating fish, eggs and chicken

He says he sees how thin a lot people in his camp is and that they need more nutrients.

Who is this person? He switching the whole game up on nikkas.:mjlol:

Honestly I was vegan and vegetarian for years and that shyt isn't natural. People are omnivores for a reason. Unless you do it from the point of just not wanting to hurt animals then there is no reason not to eat it. Being a vegan you are constantly hungry. Even being a vegetarian you are super hungry unless you just eat straight junk. So I commend them for coming back to commonsense.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
How do you guys follow all this fukkery?

I'm so confused

All the back and forth. Leaving and coming back. This person was with this person and now they're with that person. It's like a cross between a reality show and a soap opera.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Joy said I'm out, sign my papers, and give me my bread.

She not for the gaslighting shyt this time.... Or is she.

Lets see if she changes her mind.

They're on Live now.

He's saying that the camp is no longer gonna be vegan. They're gonna start eating fish, eggs and chicken

He says he sees how thin a lot people in his camp is and that they need more nutrients.

Who is this person? He switching the whole game up on nikkas.:mjlol:

Honestly I was vegan and vegetarian for years and that shyt isn't natural. People are omnivores for a reason. Unless you do it from the point of just not wanting to hurt animals then there is no reason not to eat it. Being a vegan you are constantly hungry. Even being a vegetarian you are super hungry unless you just eat straight junk. So I commend them for coming back to commonsense.

Lmaoo this dude changed the whole thing up.

No more polygamy, no more veganism. What's next, no more astrology :russ:

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
translated article written in a Panama news article dated NOVEMBER 29, 2019. He’s on the RUN .....

A spiritual cult called “Carbon Nation”, expelled from both Nicaragua and Costa Rica, now has the Republic of Panama as its residence.

The group is accused of alleged child abuse, manipulation, aggression and sexual coercion. Currently the group resides in a spacious house located in Altos del María, province of Panamá Oeste valued at $ 495 thousand.

The residence is located on a dead-end street, even in the announcement of the sale of the property is described as a place with high privacy. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, in the photographs published by the group on social networks there are camping tents located in the courtyard.

Also in the photographs, a total of 14 adults and two babies appear, one of these babies is a product of the cult leader's relationship with one of his followers.

Head
The leader of Carbon Nation is Eligio Bishop, also known as Nature Boy, a 37-year-old man from New York, United States. Bishop has been a barber, model, erotic dancer, and sex worker.

He had problems with the law in the United States, facing arrests and charges for forced entry, robbery and aggravated aggression.

This nikka on borrowed time :whoo:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando

Repost for English readers.

Units of the National Police (PN) and officials of the National Migration Service (SNM) arrested in San Carlos 17 foreigners allegedly linked to a religious sect.
Jorge Miranda, director of the PN, explained to Telemetro Report that the operation was carried out following the circulation in social networks of information related to a religious sect that was expelled from Costa Rica, and that later was installed in Panama, the authorities initiated an investigation.
After the investigation, the operation proceeded.
Among those arrested are two minors, children of the members of this supposed organization, Miranda said.
The director of the Police indicated that the immigration status of these people is verified to clarify the type of activity they carry out in the country.