So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I thought NB was supposed to be highly vibrational

Olmec helped out NB more than NB did him and he does this low vibrational shyt talking on Olmec

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
They did a whole long live yesterday where they explained exactly what happened with her. Even went into detail about her having sex with Olmek.

Also she went an got a STD test that came out clean for everything including herpes. She didn't reveal her results but of spite but Olmek went and revealed them and told everyone she was going back to Chief so they were roasting him yesterday.

Of course they went into detail about her but not about what he was doing.

Damn Olmek, y dey doin u like dat? :pachaha:

This is weird. What man would want to hear about his ex fukking someone else, even if it was bad, putting that out there, and her going into details about it to natureboy whom she’s probably fukking again, is weird. Yeah she’s shytting on him but it’s probably partially to appease nature boys ego. I only watched a little then turned it off because it was silly listening to her talk about it.

I don’t feel like watching all these videos y’all. Did they ever explain why velvet left then decided to come back after fukking with olmek and talking all that shyt about nature boy? I skimmed through the other video heard him saying she brings him balance etc, but it’s weird.

She looks good though. Healthy and glowing and beautiful. I’m just wondering how long this happiness will last before she gets fed up again.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is weird. What man would want to hear about his ex fukking someone else, even if it was bad, putting that out there, and her going into details about it to natureboy whom she’s probably fukking again, is weird. Yeah she’s shytting on him but it’s probably partially to appease nature boys ego. I only watched a little then turned it off because it was silly listening to her talk about it.

I don’t feel like watching all these videos y’all. Did they ever explain why velvet left then decided to come back after fukking with olmek and talking all that shyt about nature boy? I skimmed through the other video heard him saying she brings him balance etc, but it’s weird.

She looks good though. Healthy and glowing and beautiful. I’m just wondering how long this happiness will last before she gets fed up again.

Yeah iit's really weird. She even talked about him busting inside her and getting a yeast infection and then continuing to have sex with him even after that.

:hhh:

I agree. I think it's to appease him and I also think it's "punishment" to embarrass her though I don't think she may be aware of it.

She explained that basically she left because she didn't want to be in a polygamist relationship and felt it made her feel inadequate.

Funny enough he actually agrees with what she said while she was gone because he wasn't living righteously. He was living a lustful life.

She came back because he decided to give up polygamy and be in a strictly monogamous relationship with her.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah iit's really weird. She even talked about him busting inside her and getting a yeast infection and then continuing to have sex with him even after that.

:hhh:

I agree. I think it's to appease him and I also think it's "punishment" to embarrass her though I don't think she may be aware of it.

She explained that basically she left because she didn't want to be in a polygamist relationship and felt it made her feel inadequate.

Funny enough he actually agrees with what she said while she was gone because he wasn't living righteously. He was living a lustful life.

She came back because he decided to give up polygamy and be in a strictly monogamous relationship with her.

Wow. His silly self fell in love with her young dumb azz. I knew it.

Again we’ll see how long this last. That baby of his is so fukking cute but lord it looks like he spit that baby out.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Wow. His silly self fell in love with her young dumb azz. I knew it.

Again we’ll see how long this last. That baby of his is so fukking cute but lord it looks like he spit that baby out.

Yeah I guess he did. You can literally see the joy coming from both of them. I was actually kinda shocked and low key impressed when he said she was right and he was being a false by being polygamist.

I don't really fukk with NB but I can't lie it was nice to see 1. A Black woman really stand up for herself. A lot of BW will run their mouths but will tolerate plenty BS. I knew quite a few and 2. See a couple work through a major issue and come out better for it. I just don't see that a lot anymore. People will focus more on being right than resolution.

I still think he's shady but it's really nice to see that people really invest in one another. It just seems so rare. Gotta give respect where respect is due on this one.

:ehh:

And yes the baby is so cute looking just like his silly ass. Lol

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Yeah I guess he did. You can literally see the joy coming from both of them. I was actually kinda shocked and low key impressed when he said she was right and he was being a false by being polygamist.

I don't really fukk with NB but I can't lie it was nice to see 1. A Black woman really stand up for herself. A lot of BW will run their mouths but will tolerate plenty BS. I knew quite a few and 2. See a couple work through a major issue and come out better for it. I just don't see that a lot anymore. People will focus more on being right than resolution.

I still think he's shady but it's really nice to see that people really invest in one another. It just seems so rare. Gotta give respect where respect is due on this one.

:ehh:

And yes the baby is so cute looking just like his silly ass. Lol

I don’t think NB is happy, his energy is way off in all the videos especially when Eliana starts talking. NB ain’t monogamous...he a hoe and he will cheat on her for sure. There is more to the story...Eliana probably gets a real good SSI check that NB can’t say no to.

:russ:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don’t think NB is happy, his energy is way off in all the videos especially when Eliana starts talking. NB ain’t monogamous...he a hoe and he will cheat on her for sure. There is more to the story...Eliana probably gets a real good SSI check that NB can’t say no to.

Natureboy looks like he's re-realizing that he can't just fukk Eliana goof ass for the rest of his life

In two weeks he'll be looking at Zoca with Solar like :unimpressed:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Natureboy looks like he's re-realizing that he can't just fukk Eliana goof ass for the rest of his life

In two weeks he'll be looking at Zoca with Solar like :unimpressed:

Exactly. The perfect analogy I can think of is being horny...when you’re very horny and haven’t had sex in awhile you’d fukk your ex that cheated on you, the chubby bytch up the street whose brothers hate Black dudes, the chick at work that’s messy and cool with the HR rep...you’ll do some dumb shyt regardless of potential fallout. BUUUUUUUUT when that nut hits oh my lord you be like:

:blessed:Lawd G-Zus why did I do that? Why’d I fukk the homie’s cousin who’s shaped like a box of Capri suns.

You get that moment of clarity and suddenly the fallout that was so minuscule and foggy a moment ago is now playing in your mind in 8k UHD with Dolby Atmos.

This is where NB is at right now. He is in his moment of clarity stage and the promises of monogamy and etc he was making when he was chasing that nut are playing back in 8K UHD now. He’s like “I said I’ll be monogamous with this bird brained slut box...fukk I set myself up”

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Could be but he seems happy to me...time will tell

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
nikka .... what did I just stumble into?:picard: