So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What’s new

The "I Doctor" with a new download

Also Efuru is back with Chief now as well,unfortunately miscarried the child if she was actually pregnant. She seems sketchy and problematic to the camp.

Calibre seems to be taking it well,if she choose she choose. These guys gotta stop letting Chief take all the women at this point. They got him out there looking like Tom Brady,on that front I really want to see them win and get some quality directs in there.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

Also Efuru is back with Chief now as well,unfortunately miscarried the child if she was actually pregnant. She seems sketchy and problematic to the camp.

Calibre seems to be taking it well,if she choose she choose. These guys gotta stop letting Chief take all the women at this point. They got him out there looking like Tom Brady,on that front I really want to see them win and get some quality directs in there.

He took Efuru from Caliber. .....

I know he sick right now

He gone cry in the tent

:wow:
so are all of his male followers bisexual/gay?

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

Honnnnneyyyy chile :whew:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Ole girl telling it all

Yeah it's obvious that nikka eating more than the "B6 diet". I don't believe he used a condom on her tho. She trying keep her rep in tact back in the states cuz nikkas worth a damn wouldn't even touch her after knowing she smashed Nature Boy raw.

She also clout chasing. She went down there to get more followers and attention, her music career failed so she trying this hotep ish now.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She didn't say anything we don't already know. The only person who doesn't believe this is a reality show is @Benefited

You don't think I get that?You don't think thats already been admitted to?It being a reality show is a tool used to educate and wake people up,finally we have somebody who gets what I've been saying about black people. We can't simply be taught the knowledge which is why all teachers have failed. We have to be entertained and brainwashed out of our lower selves. If you really want to teach the masses who need it the most that is.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You don't think I get that?You don't think thats already been admitted to?It being a reality show is a tool used to educate and wake people up,finally we have somebody who gets what I've been saying about black people. We can't simply be taught the knowledge which is why all teachers have failed. We have to be entertained and brainwashed out of our lower selves. If you really want to teach the masses who need it the most that is.

People watching and looking to learn whatever he's attempting to teach will learn because they are open and ready

People who are watching for entertainment dont really care about what he's trying to teach...

Which is the overwhelming majority of us, and the nikkas a degenerate breh if we keeping it 100. He's doing what he's doing because he wants to keep funding his lifestyle. This nikka talks about himself like he's God and he flies women out to fukk, it ain't any deeper than that. Maybe it was in the past, but rn it ain't.