So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
New young lost Black girl on her way to be NB's slave. It's so crazy how these girl just line up for this mentally ill dude. She said she's been following him for 2yrs and her family can't stop her from going.
Mark my words cult culture in America is about to hit 20x harder than it did in the 70s.

:picard:she looks young AF too!!

Natureboy is about to have a field day with her young naive ass :wow:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm now super interested in understanding the dynamics of cults. I think this movie is on Netflix. It's called "Deprogrammed".
It's about a Black man named Ted Patrick who is a deprogrammer of people who've been in cults. He makes an interesting comment in the beginning of the movie about black people being the original guinea pigs for cults in America. Starting with slave churches. You should definitely watch if this Carbonnation saga interest you

There's a few podcasts that get into cults as well. I've mentioned before, there's a great book on persuasion that digs deep into how cult leaders recruit their followers.

The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion by Blair Warren

The thing is you can use it for good as well. You've heard the term "cult following". It can be a positive thing that helps people. Unfortunately, we usually hear the term cult when it's a nutcase like Natureboy.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
You think it's due to social media? This shyt can spread and really attract people who are weak.

Oh yea definitely. If you look at cults in the 70s most of their followers say they found their cults through flyers, friends inviting them to local speeches, or saw the cult for themselves and decided to join. Before that they had no idea about the groups they joined. Social media does all that in one ramped up. You can visit a cults website, speak with their members, watch the messages they teach, get personal with the leader and find other people who want to join all in a span of hours from your bedroom.

What I've been seeing is even white-lead cults are targeting black children.
Nature boy has used all dynamics of Black social media to get these young ppl to follow.
-Rap/hip hop songs
-Vanity (half nakedness, eating right to be skinny diet)
-Freedom from authority,
-Youthfulness (even though he's in his 40s)
-Adventure/vacation life style
-Sex. Beautiful girls. You can have as many as you want
-A belonging, a crew, a posse, a family
-Mental superiority by way of his "Knowledge"

And his selling point is you can have it all for FREE if you just do what I say.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Oh yea definitely. If you look at cults in the 70s most of their followers say they found their cults through flyers, friends inviting them to local speeches, or saw the cult for themselves and decided to join. Before that they had no idea about the groups they joined. Social media does all that in one ramped up. You can visit a cults website, speak with their members, watch the messages they teach, get personal with the leader and find other people who want to join all in a span of hours from your bedroom.

What I've been seeing is even white-lead cults are targeting black children.
Nature boy has used all dynamics of Black social media to get these young ppl to follow.
-Rap/hip hop songs
-Vanity (half nakedness, eating right to be skinny diet)
-Freedom from authority,
-Youthfulness (even though he's in his 40s)
-Adventure/vacation life style
-Sex. Beautiful girls. You can have as many as you want
-A belonging, a crew, a posse, a family
-Mental superiority by way of his "Knowledge"

And his selling point is you can have it all for FREE if you just do what I say.
Social media is great too because usually you are isolated while surfing the web. These cults have 100% of your attention and you can really fall deep into their spell.

This shyt just reminded me of this cult that was recruiting students on my campus back in 2010 :mjlol:

I was reading the campus newspaper about this religious cult targeting students who were walking alone. They got this Black sista and she bounced, parents couldn't find her :francis:

Anyways, the very next day....I'm walking to the library and this random cac approached, asked me if I was interested in joining a Bible study or something :mjgrin: I looked at this cac like :unimpressed: "Naw I'm straight" and he left me the hell alone lol. He knew I wasn't with the cult shyt and kept it moving to find a weaker target.

These cults ain't no joke forreal Social media really making it easier and you got all the tools you need to attract these folks who feel like they need something to belong to.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Social media is great too because usually you are isolated while surfing the web. These cults have 100% of your attention and you can really fall deep into their spell.

This shyt just reminded me of this cult that was recruiting students on my campus back in 2010 :mjlol:

I was reading the campus newspaper about this religious cult targeting students who were walking alone. They got this Black sista and she bounced, parents couldn't find her :francis:

Anyways, the very next day....I'm walking to the library and this random cac approached, asked me if I was interested in joining a Bible study or something :mjgrin: I looked at this cac like :unimpressed: "Naw I'm straight" and he left me the hell alone lol. He knew I wasn't with the cult shyt and kept it moving to find a weaker target.

These cults ain't no joke forreal Social media really making it easier and you got all the tools you need to attract these folks who feel like they need something to belong to.

Wow man. Yea a cult tried to recruit my cousin in Wal-Mart with the same bible study thing but here's the twist they believe the next coming of the messiah was going to be a woman. And what do ya know she had one of those hotep "Black woman is God" shirts. She didn't fall for it but she told me the recruiters were black but their leader was Asian.

Yea college campuses are essential to cults also parks near old folks homes. Many convince these old ppl of salvation then get their ssi checks. Like television preachers. I'm telling you, cults used to want to hide from publicity but it's bout to be an out n proud hustle on social media.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Seriously, Netflix is missing out on a goldmine with Carbon Nation. Cant nobody tell me TV is better than this right here :wow:

Oh writers are watching it as we speak planning some box office hit. That or a series based on this group. It's probably who ever can get the funding first.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
New young lost Black girl on her way to be NB's slave. It's so crazy how these girl just line up for this mentally ill dude. She said she's been following him for 2yrs and her family can't stop her from going.
Mark my words cult culture in America is about to hit 20x harder than it did in the 70s.

He's definitely starting to groom 15/16 year olds

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
1b9140bc-1aa4-40a6-bf6a-60d8e49d7c14-png.1049534