So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So dude mad at her for being pregnant and not wanting to jump off a cliff into water :dead:

Breh said he don't even talk to Sunni like that cuz that Pisce wife and he will fukk her...said she got those big ass titties, he an alpha male he will fukk her so he keeps her distance....this dude wild....and the dudes there are cucks
He said that? Wow. No shame

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So dude mad at her for being pregnant and not wanting to jump off a cliff into water :dead:

Breh said he don't even talk to Sunni like that cuz that Pisce wife and he will fukk her...said she got those big ass titties, he an alpha male he will fukk her so he keeps her distance....this dude wild....and the dudes there are cucks

Confirmed:whoo:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
New young lost Black girl on her way to be NB's slave. It's so crazy how these girl just line up for this mentally ill dude. She said she's been following him for 2yrs and her family can't stop her from going.
Mark my words cult culture in America is about to hit 20x harder than it did in the 70s.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
New young lost Black girl on her way to be NB's slave. It's so crazy how these girl just line up for this mentally ill dude. She said she's been following him for 2yrs and her family can't stop her from going.
Mark my words cult culture in America is about to hit 20x harder than it did in the 70s.

You think it's due to social media? This shyt can spread and really attract people who are weak.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I'm now super interested in understanding the dynamics of cults. I think this movie is on Netflix. It's called "Deprogrammed".
It's about a Black man named Ted Patrick who is a deprogrammer of people who've been in cults. He makes an interesting comment in the beginning of the movie about black people being the original guinea pigs for cults in America. Starting with slave churches. You should definitely watch if this Carbonnation saga interest you

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Watched the video and she goofy as hell. All these chicks going to Carbon Nation are goofballs. We need to keep track of them so when they come back to America, we don't smash. No telling what kinda germs they getting sharing each other.