So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

velvet done leveled up:wow:

@Benefited it would seem she over-stands the lesson I was trying to teach to you breh, @10:05 :whew:

like I said before, you could learn a lot from Velvet.

I just don’t understand why these women don’t understand all this BEFORE they get pregnant and have a nikka baby.

It’s like above all they want to have a kid so they identify the no good nikka who will give them one then after the birth, they no longer need the dude cuz the baby here so they bounce and start saying how the dude ain’t shyt like no one knew :unimpressed:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I just don’t understand why these women don’t understand all this BEFORE they get pregnant and have a nikka baby.

It’s like above all they want to have a kid so they identify the no good nikka who will give them one then after the birth, they no longer need the dude cuz the baby here so they bounce and start saying how the dude ain’t shyt like no one knew :unimpressed:
I think it's the women who need to work that out because that same thing happens on this side. Sister will chase a nikka known for being a b*stard and scum bag. She eventually gets done dirty and not to long after here comes the "nikkas ain't shyt" rhetoric. This whole thing is one of the reasons I'm a little more :mjpls:these days.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

velvet done leveled up:wow:

@Benefited it would seem she over-stands the lesson I was trying to teach to you breh, @10:05 :whew:

like I said before, you could learn a lot from Velvet.

If you were paying attention Natureboy already said that,where do you think she got it from? The problem is she was the Babylonian ruining Carbonation.
Carbonation been peaceful and having break throughs ever since she left,sad to say that.
So I guess the change was good for both parties if this is how she feels. But it basicallly sounds like she wants to blame everybody but herself,act like he forced her to go along with everything he said and have a baby in the proccess. Act like she didn't know his view on children belonging to the system if they get taken back to Babylon.
Now its time for Iyah to finally be the main wife like she deserves, a true submissive,classic beauty.
And looking back you said I would just take Babylon with me if I left,which is a damn lie.
Sadly velvet has regressed and is denouncing everything she learned, and erasing all growth because she now doesn't believe she was the problem. Saying what people want to hear to keep those donations coming.
She's in hell right now and lashing out,good luck with your Babylon family:respect:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I think it's the women who need to work that out because that same thing happens on this side. Sister will chase a nikka known for being a b*stard and scum bag. She eventually gets done dirty and not to long after here comes the "nikkas ain't shyt" rhetoric. This whole thing is one of the reasons I'm a little more :mjpls:these days.

Oh really:respect:?Since you negative people never post the positive let me,alot of you are in this situation as we speak.

immortal.efuru
I come from Nashville Tennessee& throughout my life I’ve always questioned why I was here? What’s my purpose? With those questions there and no one having an answer, I thought being like the lowercellf/ the white man was my purpose. That’s how I will be great. “I have to go to school to get out of the struggle, I have to go to college, not just any college but one that’s top notch, private predominantly white school with people I couldn’t relate to, I have to get a good job and THEN I’ll be great. Then I made it. I will feel fulfilled.” Cause I went through the struggle and I worked my ass off for “better!” It’s funny how the Youniverse showed me that NONE of that shyt matters. I had amazing opportunities to do many things, travel, both Babylon parents getting nice houses and living nicely, Nice car, started a natural soap business .# But I was still empty? A lot of these pictures were taken in Mexico when I studied abroad there, and when I came back to the States. I broke down because I was lost & unhappy AND THEN I FOUND CHIEF My Lord & Savior He gave me divine knowledge, he enlightened me on how we should be living, showed me the truth, the way, and the light And I couldn’t be any happier. I couldn’t be so full of LIFE ☀️I had no knowledge of cellf in these photos, I was just figuring mycellf out & trying to make it. BUT NOW I REALLY MADE IT Shout out to my Chief I LOVE MYCELLF

Last edited: