So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

4:20 - 5:00

NB going on tyrade about Babylon Eliana leaving with the baby. He tells her she can keep the mother fukker, he'll make another one :russ:

Eliana on her IG Live right now going in on him and Carbon Nation. She gonna delete it but hopefully someone is saving it for YouTube. She finally saying everything we been saying in here lol. How it's just a sex cult about NB and how she need to get tested to make sure she don't got anything :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I guess I was wrong,she seems very happy in Babylon. Apologizes for disrespecting her mama and says she must have been "disconnected". She is now connected back to Babylon and hopefully she can reach these hellhounds in some form or fashion. She's off to a bad start so far telling the youth to listen to the elders and og's. The gmo'd elders? The elders who treat the kids like they the og's because they wanna be cool so bad? The worn down "I just want to be comfortable:francis: elders? Nah,if the kids out there is watching,whatever you do don't listen to 90% of the elders,find somebody smart and follow them. Gain as much wisdom as you can and you will figure out what to do:respect:

You are always wrong. Rapist

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Eliana on her IG Live right now going in on him and Carbon Nation. She gonna delete it but hopefully someone is saving it for YouTube. She finally saying everything we been saying in here lol. How it's just a sex cult about NB and how she need to get tested to make sure she don't got anything :mjlol:
Is the video up? I missed it.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wait is Natureboy back with the crew in Nature? I thought they said he got deported and is now alone in Babylon? Where is everybody else?

Are we getting another season of this show :lupe:?

Season 1 Pilot- Leaving Babylon
Season 2 - The Black Woman is God
Season 3- Locked up in Limon
Season 4 - Pedogate
Season 5 - Key's 300 g's
Season 6 - Gay for pay?
Season 7 - Farewell Eliana

Netflix better get on this:damn:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Season 4 - Pedogate
Season 5 - Key's 300 g's
Season 6 - Gay for pay?

Lmao great recap.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Season 4 - Pedogate
Season 5 - Key's 300 g's
Season 6 - Gay for pay?

they need to get Lakeith or MBJ as Natureboy

shyt gonna be hilarious, wonder how someone would script Pure stealing the van and peacing the fukk out lmao