So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Did Velvet get a new man?

Breh in live talking about how great he is to love songs. He hurting.
When you have that much control over a woman and not keep your ego in check , you end up getting too attached and addicted to the validation she gives you. He's just fiending for that validation, nothing more :wow:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I was watching Efuru Live IG yesterday, she was talkin about breaking generational curses and telling her life story. She from Nashville. She threw her mom and dad under the bus. She kept calling her mom "my Babylon mom". So disrespectful.

Like I said before, this cult is full of people who felt like misfits and outcasts in their city/family. They probably dabbled in some numerology/astrology/spirituality material and came across NB who struck a cord with them at the right moment.
Funny thing is they talking about breaking generational curses :bryan: well shouldn't it start with the cult leader first who just created another damn single mama

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you have that much control over a woman and not keep your ego in check , you end up getting too attached and addicted to the validation she gives you. He's just fiending for that validation, nothing more :wow:

He’s back to his old self now and blaming his “emotional/vulnerable” moment on his birth sign :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He said on one live a few days ago that he had talked her into coming back, bought a ticket for her and everything and her mom shut that shyt down.