So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So dude mad at her for being pregnant and not wanting to jump off a cliff into water :dead:

Breh said he don't even talk to Sunni like that cuz that Pisce wife and he will fukk her...said she got those big ass titties, he an alpha male he will fukk her so he keeps her distance....this dude wild....and the dudes there are cucks

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
NB going off on Live right now about some chick named Sunni and how she actin like he hurting her. Which chick is Sunni? nikka going off.

That's the lil dude piceses pregnant wife. The where jumping a waterfall yesterday and she didn't want to do it because she's pregnant. He then did a live last night where they had a group meeting and they wanted to kick her out. Even her husband was like if NB kick her out he not going and she on her own. But at the last minute they decided to keep her there.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That's the lil dude piceses pregnant wife. The where jumping a waterfall yesterday and she didn't want to do it because she's pregnant. He then did a live last night where they had a group meeting and they wanted to kick her out. Even her husband was like if NB kick her out he not going and she on her own. But at the last minute they decided to keep her there.
Yeah I just peeped that video. Pisce a hoe, that chick pregnant now but he more loyal to NB. I think he a young cat too like 19. Easy to manipulate.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
im confused now :dahell:, I thought Eliana was the girl he was wifing up but now im learning that her name is Velvet and Eliana is the baby? wtf is going on here :gucci:
The baby and Eliana share the name