So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nana looks good. She starting to express herself more clearly and you can see she is happy with her decision.

Natureboy was ranting yesterday about how Eliana is gonna run and get government assistance and how GA makes it so women don't have to put up with men's polygamist way. shyt was wild. Breh got 4 BMs but still swears women are the problem.

:deadmanny:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Nana looks good. She starting to express herself more clearly and you can see she is happy with her decision.

Natureboy was ranting yesterday about how Eliana is gonna run and get government assistance and how GA makes it so women don't have to put up with men's polygamist way. shyt was wild. Breh got 4 BMs but still swears women are the problem.

:deadmanny:

Yea she looked less spaced out. I hope her business goes well.
Natureboy looking like a hurt bum. I saw his live earlier where he was talking about yahyah (his old wife). Who left because of the same reason.

Carbonnation is a tickin time bomb. That money running low. His pain slowing down his ability to form a new scam in time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This about to get food especially if she start asking for donations.

Nature boy dont play about taking skrilla from his following after you leave :popcorn:

He was butt hurt talking shyt about her as soon as a found out she had a new page; swearing up and down she was gonna be talking about him and then she doesn't say a thang about his ass.

:Monquielaugh:

He damn near cussed someone out the other day asking about his other 2 wives...talking about "people need to get some business."

He also said as soon as he get another bad bytch people ain't gonna be worried abou Nana ass no mo but just yesterday he said he didn't want anymore women while he finds himself

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
One thing I do like about these folks is they have the entrepreneurial spirit. I ain't with the asking for donations just so they can live off them but wanting to own their own businesses and make their own art is a good thing imo. Hopefully Velvet goes back to school and pursues what she was talking about on her IG Live. She looked nice, sounds like her mom has her back too. I wonder what's the beef with her dad tho. She didn't even bring him up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy admits that he has commitment issues, he's using polygamy to escape himself, he's been drinking lots of wine and crying at night. He says he's scarred from women hurting him as a teenager, he thinks polygamy only works if you're good at monogamy now & he's going to be alone for a while to get himself straight.
:stopitslime::mjlol::comeon:

People have been pointing out just like he lost 2 children in Babylon he's also lost 2 children in nature. So it's clear he's the problem not some system. He keeps mentioning how he knows people look at them like they're dysfunctional. This shyt fallin...

:mjgrin:

This the type of shyt that reels in these young dumb birds.

They be feeling they can save a breh like him and they're purpose in life is to save him.

Dude is dysfunctional and gives these birds the emotional highs and lows that keeps em addicted:wow:

Dude could have a roster of a dozen wild young free spirit wives in a week if he wanted:mjlit: to..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That New Orleans came out especially when she said "Baby" :russ:

full

Damn,hate to see it,she is already being re-assimilated. People in here talking about "I hope she goes back to school and thrives":mjlol:. Thrive?Thrive in Babylon? Once you wake up and know better there is no thriving in Babylon. With all due respect most of you have the bliss of being ignorant,which is why you looooove you some Babylon:respect:. Elianna already knew America wasn't shyt,and made it out,and was inspirational at times. Now yall want her right back in the system with her child,"thriving" smh. Natureboy said he had no ill will against her and blames the system,not her. I saw a video he made the other day and he said he was in love with the fantasy of Elianna and what they could have been. But the relationship was actually very negative,and said many of you are in the same situation right now,which is facts.

Elianna is living in hell at the moment if I had to guess,she ain't happy.