So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Eliana got a live story too showing him being out. They back in Babylon @Benefited :mjgrin: I think the other members are still outside of America tho. They better bring they asses back to the states :mjlol:

Good to see a black family reunited:respect:
Bu bu but I thought yall said he was a wanted fugitive who was never going to see the light of day,or that he would be extradited?Surely they don't just give bond to a pedophile who fled the country before and was actively hiding as yall say he was. Looks like those donations and positive thoughts did some good. I actually hit up GLAAD as well and told them he was being cyberbullied by homophobic trolls:mjlol:.Yall fukked up if he decides the universe has decided Babylon is where he belongs and he decides to create a movment right here and gather the soldiers:whoo:.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
It's even more dangerous for him now he's in the United States. Cause the trolls they are blaming for him being locked up are now calling CPS for the baby and Customs so he can't leave.

I bet he wont be hitting Velvet in America. She's the one who got him locked up in Nicaragua, you see her smile in that live? That was a devious checkmate smile.
That young dumb innocent act she puts on is crazy. She got that man like puddy in her hands. I think this was her plan all along. To have him in a position where she controls the relationship. No more threatening to leave or getting hit. Just one phone call and she gets what she wants lol
NB is dumb. This about to get real interesting. Cause in that video he looks upset. Them Babylon Bucks don't pay like they do in central America here. His homeboy told him velvet would bring him down and control his shyt.

Plus how can RA legally stay in carbonnation if they stuck in America? She's from the Netherlands right? If she not getting married on paper or working she will get deported too. This shyt is literally better than tv.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Trolled em,accused him of giving all the women aids,meanwhile was friends with him when he wasn't clout chasing.Clout is a helluva drug it seems:mjlol:

Pharoah the agent probably sending edited clips to the federalis "Don't worry I'm going to get you pulled back over here"

I ain't a fan of natureboy but Pharoah is a bytch..

Dude really brought up nature calling the sister of his wife beautiful as if he was recruiting her:mjlol:

Men who troll are bytchmade...it's feminine shyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@The Coochie Assassin What you looking all mad for
NXI4wci.png

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Why did they let him out? Will he be deported?

I have no idea. @Benefited Seems to have the 411.

Sounds just like what Elianna said,trolls and mentally insane people obsessed with Elianna and NB called the embassy to the point they had to investigate. Along with Nicaragua cracking down on religious sects they believe to be United States government plants.I don't have any facts,but appears to be the usual,false imprisonment of a black man:respect:.

Expulsan de Nicaragua a Eligio Bishop, el sujeto que se cree Dios

"Bishop a pedophile colored subject who claims to be God:mjpls::gucci:
According to Internet information, Eligio Bishop was detained in the southeast of Managua along with a dozen followers after being circulated internationally for alleged sex crimes against children in the United States and Costa Rica.

The people who were in Managua with their "leader" claimed to be people of faith, who voluntarily renounced their true families and that only those who are there in the group, are their family, being their God, Eligio Bishop.

---

According to social networks, Eligio badly managed funds of up to 300 thousand dollars in less than a year and had a confrontation with the Costa Rican police that caused the group to be deported from the country.

Bishop declares the supremacy of black men, and was discovered to be a former gay stripper and adult interracial gay movie actor.

Eligio is a presumed pedophile who violently abuses the cult women he calls wives, and evades financial support for his wife and two children he has in the United States.

Eligio Bishop is originally from New York, and lately he was accompanied by his new partner, Velvet Gabriella Márquez, his daughter a few months old, Eliana Bishop Márquez born in Tabasco, Mexico.