So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He still in jail and now his case is considered "classified" in Nicaraguan files.
There's been video of Tron (original member) trying to stop a former pregnant member, Joy, from leaving. Supposedly these videos came from 1 or 2 ppl. An inside informant or the property owners of their AirBnB in Mexico (they don't actually live in nature).

This also coincides with what the Mexican neighbors were saying about the men carrying screaming women into the homes preventing them from leaving.

I feel like the shyt is about to hit the fan.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
So, did he really molest or touch his children -- Velvet's baby? This is disgusting.

He has a warrant in Atlanta for molesting his cousin in the past.
He's made statements like "Eliana/Velvet is giving birth to my new wife (his daughter)" "Man, if eliana leave just feed the baby my semen" "Little Girls are sexually mature after they get their period, even at 9 yrs old she's ready to have sex"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's made statements like "Eliana/Velvet is giving birth to my new wife (his daughter)" "Man, if eliana leave just feed the baby my semen" "Little Girls are sexually mature after they get their period, even at 9 yrs old she's ready to have sex"

What? :dahell: I don't really follow them that close. I just check in every once in a while. I never heard no shyt like this.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is disgusting and Velvet needs her ass beat. She doesn't need to have custody if she agrees with any of this.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
What? :dahell: I don't really follow them that close. I just check in every once in a while. I never heard no shyt like this.

It's in his videos. YouTube it. While im in my office I just let the videos on this shyt run while I'm working. Many ppl have made compilations of his craziness.

This shyt gonna make a great Netflix movie smh

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nature Boy and his followers are just losers who couldn't make it in capitalism so they Juelz:lolbron:

Nah Dog, I'm a grown man. Don't need no tribe, don't need no leader. I'm keeping my Houses and Benzs to myself. :mjlol:
They definitely don’t want to work and pay bills. But they also feel like outcasts in their family and community. That’s a big part of why people join cults. They feel like they finally found a group of people who understand them.

I seen an IG comment from a fan saying “y’all are my only family” :unimpressed:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
"I got a soul like Jesus
I make these bishes go pray to me
she left her family to stay with me
She wanna make a new way with me"

Eligio hitting em with the holy sauce

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Did you donate to help with the lawyer fees? How will they make money if they stay offline?

I donated to help a single mother on the edge or legal fees,I'll donate again this week. Seems like the trolls keep getting them blocked so they can't ask for help.

But they claim they care about the baby right,?yes take the father away and bully the mother into suicide. The foster system is the perfect place for a black child I'm sure:respect:. You all should try reading the comments sometimes and see the type of people you are siding with,completely insane,heartless individuals.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I donated to help a single mother on the edge or legal fees,I'll donate again this week. Seems like the trolls keep getting them blocked so they can't ask for help.

But they claim they care about the baby right,?yes take the father away and bully the mother into suicide. The foster system is the perfect place for a black child I'm sure:respect:. You all should try reading the comments sometimes and see the type of people you are siding with,completely insane,heartless individuals.

I just hope the truth comes out. I wish nothing bad upon these people.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He still in jail and now his case is considered "classified" in Nicaraguan files.
There's been video of Tron (original member) trying to stop a former pregnant member, Joy, from leaving. Supposedly these videos came from 1 or 2 ppl. An inside informant or the property owners of their AirBnB in Mexico (they don't actually live in nature).

This also coincides with what the Mexican neighbors were saying about the men carrying screaming women into the homes preventing them from leaving.

They've already admitted to stopping the women from wandering off into the wilderness alone when they get upset. People talking about "unlawful restraint" let my righteous attachment try to leave into the wilderness w/ my child and you damn right I'm "unlawfully restraining". I don't think Tron should have been put in that situation,but you clearly hear Nature Boy say to let her go in the background. But anyway this clearly refutes that,men have all tried to block women off to talk.

Now Joy has left and is back home,but let me guess,she still is too afraid to tell the truth:respect:? but I don't think you care about context like most people who just skim through it

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea. I didn't even know why he was arrested or where the accusations are coming from?
Nature is on video talm bout he let one of his sons touch his penis before in a non sexual manner and nature(eligio) said that he encouraged it because he wants his son to not be ashamed of his body.

People heard that and ran wild:mjgrin:

People started reporting him to child services after that video. In fact that video did the most damage to him.