So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nature is on video talm bout he let one of his sons touch his penis before in a non sexual manner and nature(eligio) said that he encouraged it because he wants his son to not be ashamed of his body.

People heard that and ran wild:mjgrin:

People started reporting him to child services after that video. In fact that video did the most damage to him.

But that video is pretty old. Years even

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
They've already admitted to stopping the women from wandering off into the wilderness alone when they get upset. People talking about "unlawful restraint" let my righteous attachment try to leave into the wilderness w/ my child and you damn right I'm "unlawfully restraining". I don't think Tron should have been put in that situation,but you clearly hear Nature Boy say to let her go in the background. But anyway this clearly refutes that,men have all tried to block women off to talk.

Now Joy has left and is back home,but let me guess,she still is too afraid to tell the truth:respect:? but I don't think you care about context like most people who just skim through it

Bro I'm not gonna go back n fourth with you on this cult leader lmao

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Bro I'm not gonna go back n fourth with you on this cult leader lmao

I listened to this podcast that went in detail about the Jim Jones cult leader and how it all began. It's crazy how much life repeats itself. Like time is a flat circle going around and around word to True Detective. Nature Boy is a Dollar Tree Jim Jones tho :mjlol: he couldn't handle leading 900 people plus he's too addicted to social media. I feel like if Jim Jones was alive today, he'd let someone else handle his IG and he'd be busy in real life building up the cult.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I donated to help a single mother on the edge or legal fees,I'll donate again this week. Seems like the trolls keep getting them blocked so they can't ask for help.

But they claim they care about the baby right,?yes take the father away and bully the mother into suicide. The foster system is the perfect place for a black child I'm sure:respect:. You all should try reading the comments sometimes and see the type of people you are siding with,completely insane,heartless individuals.

that girl is too damn pretty to be so dumb

shame shes diseased infested now

:snoop:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
They definitely don’t want to work and pay bills. But they also feel like outcasts in their family and community. That’s a big part of why people join cults. They feel like they finally found a group of people who understand them.

I seen an IG comment from a fan saying “y’all are my only family” :unimpressed:

Sound like coli militants

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I remember with Young Pharaoh would troll Natureboy's streams :mjlol:

Trolled em,accused him of giving all the women aids,meanwhile was friends with him when he wasn't clout chasing.Clout is a helluva drug it seems:mjlol:

Pharoah the agent probably sending edited clips to the federalis "Don't worry I'm going to get you pulled back over here"

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Eliana on live saying she doesn't know why he's in there. Said they are gonna go to all the news outlets they can. Idk if that will really help them though.

I bet they wanna invoke that Babylon citizenship real bad.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Eliana on live saying she doesn't know why he's in there. Said they are gonna go to all the news outlets they can. Idk if that will really help them though.

I bet they wanna invoke that Babylon citizenship real bad.
She fumbling words, sounding like a special ed student. He chose the right one to be under him and do whatever he says whilst he beats her.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
She fumbling words, sounding like a special ed student. He chose the right one to be under him and do whatever he says whilst he beats her.

When I caught it, she was repeatedly saying the country (Nicaragua) is corrupt and going against their own laws. This lil bih crazy. She gonna get that man killed. Forget they holding him, she out here making political statements online while he in their custody and they living in the country. Wtf...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
When I caught it, she was repeatedly saying the country (Nicaragua) is corrupt and going against their own laws. This lil bih crazy. She gonna get that man killed. Forget they holding him, she out here making political statements online while he in their custody and they living in the country. Wtf...
That's the con of making her boss lady, if he ain't around to control her, she gonna say some real stupid shyt :mjlol: you can tell when she repeating shyt he taught her and when she going off the dome :mjgrin: