So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Oh okay so you're just gonna excuse unrighteous behavior away but claim him a good man. Got it.

I'm not working overtime to do anything. I didn't put him in jail, report him or provoke him to do any of of the things he continually does but pretends he's above. I just don't buy what he's selling. Save the drama. If anything you're the one not holding him accountable for his toxic behaviors and thereby encouraging it socially and financially.

What people do sexually is there business. I don't hold a torch for it either way but I do have more respect for honesty than lies.

I appreciate they show their flaws to the world and show us how they work through them.I havent always agreed and have called him out on social media on several occasions. But you can't really argue with some one who is actually living their knowledge. He has acknowledged he isn't perfect and is a product of white supremacy and the hood just like most of the rest of us. You just don't get it yet,you will once you truly begin to transition into your righteous era. You will be excited about the new path you are on and want to tell the world,you will want to wake up the sleep and educate the ignorant. And in doing so,they will feel convicted,they will turn on you,they will call you a hypocrite based on your past,they will be waiting to catch you slipping so they can call you out and call you a fraud. I lost majority of my friends from my pre righteous era in this way,it comes with the territory. But you can't escape what you've done,you were in concert with these people,you,people like @Coochie Assasin were apart of that energy that put this black man in jail,who was only trying to deliver a message to wake black people up,whether you agreed or not. You as a black woman,where are you seeing other black men give intelligent black woman of all shades a platform like he has?
Who helps them to heal like this?

Too many black women on that lower frequency,focused on how they wouldn't like to share they mans dikk,that they can't see the forest for the trees.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I have my own brand of knowledge so I couldn't join,I'm all for discipline but I'm not doing pushups on command personally. I have donated,I lost track of how much. Why wouldn't I donate to something positive?How much have you paid netflix or for your other bullshyt subscriptions and bills?

Have you gotten into the knowledge enough to debate what I said being the truth?or just paid attention to the fukkery:comeon:
nikka you're a self admitted rapist. Stop with the psuedo knowledge you trying to kick

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So apparently Nature Boy has a warrant in ATL for molesting his cousin and for back child support of 2 children in U.S. They've been investigating him since he was in Costa Rica.

7:55

We can assume that's why he still locked up... extradition it might be

It’s obvious he was running from CS :mjlol:

That molestation charge tho :scust:

This is your king @Benefited ? :dwillhuh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It’s obvious he was running from CS :mjlol:

That molestation charge tho :scust:

This is your king @Benefited ? :dwillhuh:

Pharoh also said everybody had aids,can't really take him seriously. Plus he was very friendly with somebody who he supposedly knew was a molester. I definitely don't advocate that but I'm sure that would have been uncovered by now if it was true. If it is true,well they got a molester off the streets. Are you admitting that if he is released you are going to call Young Pharoh out for being a liar and putting a false sexual claim on another black man,similar to this idiot @Savvir :respect:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn't join because you know whats going on is ridiculous and will lead to nowhere but back to "Babylon" :dead:

hell naw you wouldn't be doing push ups and sitting legs crossed, calling him "Chief" and listening to that lunatic give 3 hour lectures every night about bullshyt:russ:
Dudes who join that cult are beta males hoping for kickback p*ssy.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Like someone said this biopic/ official documentary is gonna be crazy. Just breaking down everything. This is real life cult shyt on live camera. Insane sad shyt for everybody involved. A lot of lost mental Ill people involved and supporting that fukkery.