So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I have my own brand of knowledge so I couldn't join,I'm all for discipline but I'm not doing pushups on command personally. I have donated,I lost track of how much. Why wouldn't I donate to something positive?How much have you paid netflix or for your other bullshyt subscriptions and bills?

Have you gotten into the knowledge enough to debate what I said being the truth?or just paid attention to the fukkery:comeon:
You wouldn't join because you know whats going on is ridiculous and will lead to nowhere but back to "Babylon" :dead:

hell naw you wouldn't be doing push ups and sitting legs crossed, calling him "Chief" and listening to that lunatic give 3 hour lectures every night about bullshyt:russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you have seen any of that,that is just your perception. I wouldn't put out pictures of my woman half nude,but they are tasteful photos. I am a man and I don't see them as lust photos because intent is everything. The women aren't posing with the intent to seduce. You need to allow people to be human,they dont claim to be perfect. Its okay to be dissapointed reflection,but I'm sure you make mistakes,only difference is you don't tell other people about them,or allow us to see them,and tell us how to work through it. Babylon resources should be used for good,manipulate the resources,use them to get out and stay out.

Don't tell me what I don't see and what I do see because it doesn't fit your narrative. He pushed her with the baby in her hand without a doubt. There is no reason for him to post pictures of his "wives" ass naked lined up. That ain't about lust? Get outta here with that bullshyt.

He's full of shyt and so are you.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Don't tell me what I don't see and what I do see because it doesn't fit your narrative. He pushed her with the baby in her hand without a doubt. There is no reason for him to post pictures of his "wives" ass naked lined up. That ain't about lust? Get outta here with that bullshyt.

He's full of shyt and so are you.

I saw him attempt to grab her shoulder and her being about 100 pounds or more smaller pushed herself,as she turned around to pushing his hand off. I have no reason to lie,I am a truth teller. You watch this video again,slow the speed down and then I want you to come back in here and tell me what you saw. Actually an apology would be in order,if thats whats on your heart. 1:35 mark,surely you don't think its wrong to stop a woman who is emotional and erratic from storming off with your child?

I invite anybody to watch for themselves,remember she said "without a doubt". Now do you see why sometimes you do in fact have to tell women what they see? When emotions are running high,women can see,hear and smell things that aren't even there,based on past traumas.I don't even blame @BlackPearl The Empress ,she's probably been through alot like many black women in this country. But how can I tell black men to support our women even throughout them being emotional and irrational,when we have the women being false witnesses against men? Am I setting black men up for a jail sentence? Damn this is crazy.We can all be Natureboy:respect:?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This was one of his downloads,it was a great one:francis:.

i don't see these nikkas yall admire getting locked up,Farakahan,Umar Johnson,Yvette,Tariq,all free as a bird. Well as free as you can be in a babylon zoo state smh.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I saw him attempt to grab her shoulder and her being about 100 pounds or more smaller pushed herself,as she turned around to pushing his hand off. I have no reason to lie,I am a truth teller. You watch this video again,slow the speed down and then I want you to come back in here and tell me what you saw. Actually an apology would be in order,if thats whats on your heart. 1:35 mark,surely you don't think its wrong to stop a woman who is emotional and erratic from storming off with your child?

I invite anybody to watch for themselves,remember she said "without a doubt". Now do you see why sometimes you do in fact have to tell women what they see? When emotions are running high,women can see,hear and smell things that aren't even there,based on past traumas.I don't even blame @BlackPearl The Empress ,she's probably been through alot like many black women in this country. But how can I tell black men to support our women even throughout them being emotional and irrational,when we have the women being false witnesses against men? Am I setting black men up for a jail sentence? Damn this is crazy.We can all be Natureboy:respect:?

The only time the child was ever in danger was when he decided to put his hands on her. And no I don't see why you would want to violencely grab someone while they're holding an infant.

Besides that he admited to hitting her in the face well before this on a live with her father. So miss me with that.

If you wanna condone DV than just do it. But sitting trying to act like it righteous or godly for someone to put their hands on someone is bullshyt.

You see what you wanna see because you're the type of person to pressure women into having sex through intimations via the presents of a lethal weapon. You of all people will never be a credible source of proper relationship dynamics. You liking dude just further hurts his case.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The only time the child was ever in danger was when he decided to put his hands on her. And no I don't see why you would want to violencely grab someone while they're holding an infant.

Besides that he admited to hitting her in the face well before this on a live with her father. So miss me with that.

If you wanna condone DV than just do it. But sitting trying to act like it righteous or godly for someone to put their hands on someone is bullshyt.

You see what you wanna see because you're the type of person to pressure women into having sex through intimations via the presents of a lethal weapon. You of all people will never be a credible source of proper relationship dynamics. You liking dude just further hurts his case.

I refuse to lowblow or attack you as others have on this site. I will just disengage and hope you continue to grow in your journey as you closely watch Carbonation.You have shown growth over the past year:respect:

But for the folks watching,notice she is switching it up,without even acknowledging it "violently grab" now lol?Or a violent turn and push off by her? He didn't admit to that either btw,he was being cryptic and speaking hypothetical,saying a man has a right to do that if a woman puts hands on a man,bad move on his part. Something many of you have agreed with,I actually don't agree with that sentiment. But he always says the goal is you should be able to control your woman mentally without putting hands on her. Somebodys credibility took a blow in this thread,thats all that happened,but it was non violent and respectful on my part.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to lowblow or attack you as others have on this site. I will just disengage and hope you continue to grow in your journey as you closely watch Carbonation.You have shown growth over the past year:respect:

But for the folks watching,notice she is switching it up,without even acknowledging it "violently grab" now lol?Or a violent turn and push off by her? He didn't admit to that either btw,he was being cryptic and speaking hypothetical,saying a man has a right to do that if a woman puts hands on a man,bad move on his part. Something many of you have agreed with,I actually don't agree with that sentiment. But he always says the goal is you should be able to control your woman mentally without putting hands on her. Somebodys credibility took a blow in this thread,thats all that happened,but it was non violent and respectful on my part.

I said he pushed her. You said he grabbed. Either way he physically assaulted while she was holding a child. You wanna play semantic to discredit like it makes a difference.

You also failed to address him plastering their naked asses lined up on the net. Not to mention how a video he took of them sucking dikk ended up floating around the internet.

But if you wanna disengage feel free.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If breh was going upside these chicks head and having gang bangs I would not give 2 shyts. It's the "righteous, this is how it's supposed to be" shyt that kills me.

I still have no idea why dudes would join him.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I said he pushed her. You said he grabbed. Either way he physically assaulted while she was holding a child. You wanna play semantic to discredit like it makes a difference.

You also failed to address him plastering their naked asses lined up on the net. Not to mention how a video he took of them sucking dikk ended up floating around the internet.

But if you wanna disengage feel free.

calling putting your hand on a womans shoulder to stop her "assault" is semantics and someone trying to keep a narrative of abuse going that they've conjured up. No need to address the wives lined up,I wouldn't do it,but it was meant to be cute vs being seductive. You have to blame whoever leaked the video for that.

If breh was going upside these chicks head and having gang bangs I would not give 2 shyts. It's the "righteous, this is how it's supposed to be" shyt that kills me.

I still have no idea why dudes would join him.

This is the backwards logic of people,instead of going hard at the dudes who are pure ignorance,demeaning,abusive to black women. Yall give "no shyts" about them,but will work full time to bring down somebody who is righteous and trying to wake people up. Hopefully those people can be better and more pure and perfect than the person telling the message. Nah,lets lock him up smh,guess we should have locked up alot of our greatest black leaders if how they treated women was the criteria. This is nothing more than people giving a damn because righteous people convict your conscience and make you look in the mirror at your ignorance and hellhound ways.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
calling putting your hand on a womans shoulder to stop her "assault" is semantics and someone trying to keep a narrative of abuse going that they've conjured up. No need to address the wives lined up,I wouldn't do it,but it was meant to be cute vs being seductive. You have to blame whoever leaked the video for that.

This is the backwards logic of people,instead of going hard at the dudes who are pure ignorance,demeaning,abusive to black women. Yall give "no shyts" about them,but will work full time to bring down somebody who is righteous and trying to wake people up. Hopefully those people can be better and more pure and perfect than the person telling the message. Nah,lets lock him up smh,guess we should have locked up alot of our greatest black leaders if how they treated women was the criteria. This is nothing more than people giving a damn because righteous people convict your conscience and make you look in the mirror at your ignorance and hellhound ways.

Oh okay so you're just gonna excuse unrighteous behavior away but claim him a good man. Got it.

I'm not working overtime to do anything. I didn't put him in jail, report him or provoke him to do any of of the things he continually does but pretends he's above. I just don't buy what he's selling. Save the drama. If anything you're the one not holding him accountable for his toxic behaviors and thereby encouraging it socially and financially.

What people do sexually is there business. I don't hold a torch for it either way but I do have more respect for honesty than lies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Saw a comment saying he has a white wife and Eliana was playing chess and got his ass under his nose

The biopic gonna be flames

Just saw the video of Eliana pregnant and this man said She is giving him another wife :dwillhuh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Eliana got mad he was bringing a WW in and NB was gonna use said WW to procure more donations

Eliana apparently didn’t like that and set NB up

I can see it now.. MBJ as Eligio
Zendaya as Eliana

:picard: Oh my! He was really about to be on that bullshyt.

If she set him up though. Imma just :dead: