Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy admitted to punching & bloodying EJ/Velvet/Eliana/Naturally-A-Dumb-hoe's Nose. Her father came into Natureboy's live and asked if it is was true. NB admitted it and justified it. According to him Black men can only "control" the bw by beating her or dangling money over their heads so they can "come crawling to you on their knees"

:scust::gucci::what::martin::why::snoop::pacspit::childplease:

3:06 -9:00

Eliana sits there the entire time while he's going on his tirade. She's done for. Also the dark skin chick had her baby but they won't announce it yet cause she went to the hospital too. No natural birth.

Eliana reminds me of my sister im a way..

For whatever reason she doesn't value herself has low self esteem and chooses to stay with an abuser and then rather stay angry at her parents rather the abuser.

Eliana highkey blames her father and I think she enjoys seeing him all stressed out.:wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That nikka hiding in the Airbnb, this just a donation scheme :duck::heh:

Naw idk but it’s hilarious they always begging for Babylon money talking about not needing Babylon

You're probably right. I saw watched a live yesterday and baby girl didn't see one bit distressed that breh was in jail. lol

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I just saw the news,one of the greatest minds of this generation locked away and nobody gives a damn:henbron:
You nikkas would rather watch bytches suck on cucumbers and argue about reperations that ain't coming,rather than truly free your mind.
He's been saving black people from themselves for a long time now so hopefully he gets the appreciation and gets out soon.
What the bond cost?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I just saw the news,one of the greatest minds of this generation locked away and nobody gives a damn:henbron:
You nikkas would rather watch bytches suck on cucumbers and argue about reperations that ain't coming,rather than truly free your mind.
He's been saving black people from themselves for a long time now so hopefully he gets the appreciation and gets out soon.
What the bond cost?
:comeon:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What the bond cost?
How much you donated to his sex cult so far b? You gonna join if he gets out?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How much you donated to his sex cult so far b? You gonna join if he gets out?

I have my own brand of knowledge so I couldn't join,I'm all for discipline but I'm not doing pushups on command personally. I have donated,I lost track of how much. Why wouldn't I donate to something positive?How much have you paid netflix or for your other bullshyt subscriptions and bills?

Have you gotten into the knowledge enough to debate what I said being the truth?or just paid attention to the fukkery:comeon:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have my own brand of knowledge so I couldn't join,I'm all for discipline but I'm not doing pushups on command personally. I have donated,I lost track of how much. Why wouldn't I donate to something positive?How much have you paid netflix or for your other bullshyt subscriptions and bills?

Have you gotten into the knowledge enough to debate what I said being the truth?or just paid attention to the fukkery:comeon:

I've listened to his gibberish.

I've listened to him justify why he beat Elaina's face. I seen him put his hands on her on camera. I also seen him post sexually inappropriate pictures of his woman for other men to lust over. The same women he is supposed to protect.

I also see him use every "babylonian" resource yet talk down on "Babylon."

I see it for what it is. Actions speak louder than words.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I've listened to his gibberish.

I've listened to him justify why he beat Elaina's face. I seen him put his hands on her on camera. I also seen him post sexually inappropriate pictures of his woman for other men to lust over. The same women he is supposed to protect.

I also see him use every "babylonian" resource yet talk down on "Babylon."

I see it for what it is. Actions speak louder than words.

I don't think you have seen any of that,that is just your perception. I wouldn't put out pictures of my woman half nude,but they are tasteful photos. I am a man and I don't see them as lust photos because intent is everything. The women aren't posing with the intent to seduce. You need to allow people to be human,they dont claim to be perfect. Its okay to be dissapointed reflection,but I'm sure you make mistakes,only difference is you don't tell other people about them,or allow us to see them,and tell us how to work through it. Babylon resources should be used for good,manipulate the resources,use them to get out and stay out.