So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He has thousands of hours of videos that teach knowledge of self to black people(Natureboytv):gucci:. The problem is they also were living a reality show with alot of drama. So the detractors only post those videos of and take things out of context. In my opinion its the greatest knowledge weve been introduced to so far. Greater than Farakahan,and definitely better than Biden. Im talking about the early knowledge only.

The drama,goofiness and fakkitry tainted the message. But the knowledge is the knowledge,and thats what I stand on. Not the first movment to go left,doesnt mean you throw everything out,which I wont. :respect:
What knowledge of self have you learned from this šŸ¤”?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What knowledge of self have you learned from this šŸ¤”?

Astrology,biology,quantum physics, the power of nature. Why we should be in tune with nature instead of following our lower selves(the European). Taught about how they are using the CRSPR to genetically modify us with more precision. As well as the power of melanin and why the white man has caught on and been studying it alot more as of late. How to deal with your energies as well as others. Why theres no such thing as black businesses and why we need to leave the country. How black men and women have been genetically modified to be weaponized against each other.

But just eat the steak in the matrix,i know yall only care about being entertained. It is what it is:respect:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Astrology,biology,quantum physics, the power of nature. Why we should be in tune with nature instead of following our lower selves(the European). Taught about how they are using the CRSPR to genetically modify us with more precision. As well as the power of melanin and why the white man has caught on and been studying it alot more as of late. How to deal with your energies as well as others. Why theres no such thing as black businesses and why we need to leave the country. How black men and women have been genetically modified to be weaponized against each other.

But just eat the steak in the matrix,i know yall only care about being entertained. It is what it is:respect:

I feel like everything he says you can learn from other men that havenā€™t had sex with other men, or other menā€™s women, or explicitly in front of their children, or passing around sexually transmitted diseases, or being so much of nuisance countries have kicked them out, idk, maybe itā€™s just me, but I feel like if he was really serious about the shyt he was saying heā€™d have more control of his life.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like everything he says you can learn from other men that havenā€™t had sex with other men, or other menā€™s women, or explicitly in front of their children, or passing around sexually transmitted diseases, or being so much of nuisance countries have kicked them out, idk, maybe itā€™s just me, but I feel like if he was really serious about the shyt he was saying heā€™d have more control of his life.

Are you still listening to Michael Jackson?still a 2pac fan? Listen to Marvin Gaye,R Kelly etc? Yall love seperating the entertainers from the entertainment you want to consume. But soon as its time to consume the knowledge yall wanna talk about the bullshyt:respect:

Also alot of what you said were things taken out of context,or false. They were removed from a fee countries for their own safety. Due to trolls calling and saying he was a pedophile,they were running a sex trafficking ring,sacrificing humans etc. Panama kicked him out for saying we are God,and they are very Catholic and not having that. Hawaii kicked them out because rumors started they were kidnapping children and people threatened violence.

But its best I say less,I already got warning points for explaining things. Even though I was minding my business. They trying to give me life without the possibility of The Bushes.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of the top saddest moments of my life tbh. Everyone involved felt family at one point when i was coming into the knowledge. And I thank them all,especially Natureboy for inspiring me and keeping me on the path.

But having seen all of these people,and watch things unfold in real time. Quite frankly I just dont believe them and think he was railroaded(Cointel Pro). The evidence speaks for itself which is why they offered a plea deal at first. To watch all these g.m.o'd black women and men take joy in this. Based on troll pages and things taken out of context is sad. Watching the ex members go against everything they stood for is disheartning. Watching the women flip and do a 180,should add to your paranoia#WeCanAllBeCosby. As well as seeing them act like it was pure hell,despite them leaving and coming back over and over

All this focus and commitment to uplifting black women from their generational curses. All this talk about making things right for our women. Whats the point when they cant look beyond our curses,and will run to the white man to set us up in a fit of anger.

Everything he predicted about Babylon bringing out the worst in those of a higher conscience was true. Everything he said about these g.m.o black women were true:wow:. But i guess this is all our fault#TheseAreOurFrankensteins.

If youve been waiting on me to be broken and discouraged ,you win. The zoo aka Babylon always wins:francis:
:russ: :pachaha:

wait... this fool really a cult member

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Other states too. When him and his crew came out to hawaii They booted them out real fast. Lol locals weren't playing, especially during covid.