So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT?!

Fam. this is not knowledge of self :dahell:

He has thousands of hours of videos that teach knowledge of self to black people(Natureboytv):gucci:. The problem is they also were living a reality show with alot of drama. So the detractors only post those videos of and take things out of context. In my opinion its the greatest knowledge weve been introduced to so far. Greater than Farakahan,and definitely better than Biden. Im talking about the early knowledge only.

The drama,goofiness and fakkitry tainted the message. But the knowledge is the knowledge,and thats what I stand on. Not the first movment to go left,doesnt mean you throw everything out,which I wont. :respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He has thousands of hours of videos that teach knowledge of self to black people(Natureboytv):gucci:. The problem is they also were living a reality show with alot of drama. So the detractors only post those videos of and take things out of context. In my opinion its the greatest knowledge weve been introduced to so far. Greater than Farakahan,and definitely better than Biden. Im talking about the early knowledge only.

The drama,goofiness and fakkitry tainted the message. But the knowledge is the knowledge,and thats what I stand on. Not the first movment to go left,doesnt mean you throw everything out,which I wont. :respect:
that “knowledge” is largely pseudoscience fill-in-the-blank spiritual mumbo jumbo contrarian nonsense.