So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other states too. When him and his crew came out to hawaii They booted them out real fast. Lol locals weren't playing, especially during covid.

I remember how racist those damn Hawaiins were too:scust:

Then he tried to school them on how their ancestors were "black" and they refused to believe it:mjlol:

So people csn act like they werent trying to do anything with their movement. BuT you cant ignore everytime they tried they had police called on them by haters and got kicked out the country. Eventually money runs out having to relocate,lose deposits. Anger grows along with inner turmoil in the group. People start turning on each other. But dont be discouraged the next movement will be better im sure. You learn from watching others mistakes. Maybe the wives will go on to start their own group.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I remember how racist those damn Hawaiins were too:scust:

Then he tried to school them on how their ancestors were "black" and they refused to believe it:mjlol:

So people csn act like they werent trying to do anything with their movement. BuT you cant ignore everytime they tried they had police called on them by haters and got kicked out the country. Eventually money runs out having to relocate,lose deposits. Anger grows along with inner turmoil in the group. People start turning on each other. But dont be discouraged the next movement will be better im sure. You learn from watching others mistakes. Maybe the wives will go on to start their own group.
Worst thing you can do is come here and try to school the locals on anything. They are deeply in touch with their ancestry. It's insulting for some dumbass rapist to try to come here and "educate" locals. Can't belive you are still advocating for this idiot.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Are you still listening to Michael Jackson?still a 2pac fan? Listen to Marvin Gaye,R Kelly etc? Yall love seperating the entertainers from the entertainment you want to consume. But soon as its time to consume the knowledge yall wanna talk about the bullshyt:respect:

Also alot of what you said were things taken out of context,or false. They were removed from a fee countries for their own safety. Due to trolls calling and saying he was a pedophile,they were running a sex trafficking ring,sacrificing humans etc. Panama kicked him out for saying we are God,and they are very Catholic and not having that. Hawaii kicked them out because rumors started they were kidnapping children and people threatened violence.

But its best I say less,I already got warning points for explaining things. Even though I was minding my business. They trying to give me life without the possibility of The Bushes.
Bro I do not listen to any of those artist you listed. I actively avoid the majority of popular artist because their music is meant to stick in your head for consumption.

And I actually understand what you mean for the most part but it’s just my opinion, he wouldn’t have got himself locked up if he wasn’t such an ego maniac, it wasn’t like he was really doing anything special in the grand scheme of things. He preached a lot about positive energy and being a god yet he’s been surrounded by nothing but negativity, I just don’t see the hype