So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the top saddest moments of my life tbh. Everyone involved felt family at one point when i was coming into the knowledge. And I thank them all,especially Natureboy for inspiring me and keeping me on the path.

But having seen all of these people,and watch things unfold in real time. Quite frankly I just dont believe them and think he was railroaded(Cointel Pro). The evidence speaks for itself which is why they offered a plea deal at first. To watch all these g.m.o'd black women and men take joy in this. Based on troll pages and things taken out of context is sad. Watching the ex members go against everything they stood for is disheartning. Watching the women flip and do a 180,should add to your paranoia#WeCanAllBeCosby. As well as seeing them act like it was pure hell,despite them leaving and coming back over and over

All this focus and commitment to uplifting black women from their generational curses. All this talk about making things right for our women. Whats the point when they cant look beyond our curses,and will run to the white man to set us up in a fit of anger.

Everything he predicted about Babylon bringing out the worst in those of a higher conscience was true. Everything he said about these g.m.o black women were true:wow:. But i guess this is all our fault#TheseAreOurFrankensteins.

If youve been waiting on me to be broken and discouraged ,you win. The zoo aka Babylon always wins:francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the top saddest moments of my life tbh. Everyone involved felt family at one point when i was coming into the knowledge. And I thank them all,especially Natureboy for inspiring me and keeping me on the path.

But having seen all of these people,and watch things unfold in real time. Quite frankly I just dont believe them and think he was railroaded(Cointel Pro). The evidence speaks for itself which is why they offered a plea deal at first. To watch all these g.m.o'd black women and men take joy in this. Based on troll pages and things taken out of context is sad. Watching the ex members go against everything they stood for is disheartning. Watching the women flip and do a 180,should add to your paranoia#WeCanAllBeCosby. As well as seeing them act like it was pure hell,despite them leaving and coming back over and over

All this focus and commitment to uplifting black women from their generational curses. All this talk about making things right for our women. Whats the point when they cant look beyond our curses,and will run to the white man to set us up in a fit of anger.

Everything he predicted about Babylon bringing out the worst in those of a higher conscience was true. Everything he said about these g.m.o black women were true:wow:. But i guess this is all our fault#TheseAreOurFrankensteins.

If youve been waiting on me to be broken and discouraged ,you win. The zoo aka Babylon always wins:francis:
:camby: hotep babble

invalid

Banned
Daps
2 Os:comeon:

A drone:why:

Razors:camby:

Lock these mushy head musty bytches up:childplease:

You know a lot of times they're forced to do this shyt. Especially if it came out that Natureboy is a pedo. Inmates can be jumping him and forcing him get one of his "wives" to bring shyt in for them. Happens all the time.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: hotep babble

Dont worry we will find out soon a documentary was being negotiated during this trial. Thats how you got all of these witnesses to completely flip outta nowhere what theyve been saying. These people wanted to be apart of the documentary and collect some profits or attention from it. I might be wrong,but I dont think so. Weve seen this story play out before with the R Kelly documentary:respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not nearly as bad as yall are over Tory Lanez who never gave black people knowledge of self,letalong a classic album:mjlol:
It would appear the justice system is whats in shambles. But let this be a lesson,this is what happens when you play with the system. While I do believe he is innocent of these charges,he knew what not to do. Yet decided to do it anyway,its up to God now:respect:
WHAT?!

Fam. this is not knowledge of self :dahell: