So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
She is his niece. She's even thanked in his album cover. Jayon Marie Hamilton (the line before last line).

https://cache.umusic.com/_sites/_halo/vincestaples/VinceStaples_DigitalBooklet.pdf

noDFMB3.png

xYUSw8Q.jpg

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:mindblown:

I wonder how her fam situation is? Why would she leave that for NB? :eww:

No clue. The uncle in that one video (it's an annoying video - cause the YouTuber talks through it) was saying it was some issues with Zoca after she came back from school.

I honestly don't think her family knows that much about Natureboy - cause I would hope they would go get her. And I am sure she is not contacting them like that -- and don't have her info. Who knows....

I think Vince is her Mom's brother. And the dude (the Uncle from the video) is her Dad's side.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is an industry plant?

I think she's just a young girl doing stupid ish.

A music arist who labels try to fool fans into thinking they discovered through an organic come up. But they were actually planted by the label and given a gimmick and story the whole time. But the feeling that they discovered the artist on their own,and been there when the artist was a nobody makes the fans go harder.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I didn't realise Natureman was 38. No wonder he has all these children and ppl in need of guidance following him. You can fool ppl who don't have life experience, or positive life experiences; with alot of foolishness if you claim to have more experience than them.

Last edited: