So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn he lit lit lol

And Nana won the fight lol

Nana won the fight with help from her husband. Everytime Nana was done for he would reset it:lolbron:. Its going to be hard to sympathize with her fully for anybody whos been watching for a long time. You can't really claim brainwashing and manipulation if as soon as you leave you snap right out of it imo. Alot of these people are just vagabonds who are willing to take a little abuse to not have to work. Especially if you came from a shytty environment,shytty home life,abusive relationships,and had to get cussed out by your boss everyday. Getting yelled at in the tropics doesn't seem like such a bad deal:francis:. I do believe her that she is actually leaving this time and not going back. I sympathize with her being abused,her defense is that she condoned it all out of fear. Nobody can really prove otherwise. I don't think most of the people there are in danger,just her because he was in love and being a bytch about her.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nana won the fight with help from her husband. Everytime Nana was done for he would reset it:lolbron:. Its going to be hard to sympathize with her fully for anybody whos been watching for a long time. You can't really claim brainwashing and manipulation if as soon as you leave you snap right out of it imo. A lot of these people are just vagabonds who are willing to take a little abuse to not have to work. Especially if you came from a shytty environment,shytty home life,abusive relationships,and had to get cussed out by your boss everyday. Getting yelled at in the tropics doesn't seem like such a bad deal:francis:. I do believe her that she is actually leaving this time and not going back. I sympathize with her being abused,her defense is that she condoned it all out of fear. Nobody can really prove otherwise. I don't think most of the people there are in danger,just her because he was in love and being a bytch about her.

My young ex is/was like that. Haven’t spoken to her in a long time.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I'm proud of Velvet. I honestly think she is done this time.

She's 23 -- he got her right out of college. She was dealing with depression and trying to find herself. I get it.

I hope this is that relationship that wakes her up.

Cause, I don't understand how many times she gotta get dogged out and disrespected -- and treated like trash to get it.

And this man is pedo, has STD's (possibly HIV), fukked up teeth -- gay and LOVES trannies.

I just can't wrap my mind around her mindset that allowed her to even share the same air as him.

She has a child that looks just like that man -- and now all she can do is make sure she keeps herself --- and her child in a safe, healthy mental state and environment.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations to Velvet,looks like NB has helped her with her generational curses and she has reunited with her father like she always wanted:wow:
He looks to be in a better place,haven't seen him drunk on live in a minute. Still going strong teaching the knowledge,told a gay man the other day to stop defending black women and shytting on black men,and to defend the black man for once 27:50.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Looks like he's still getting drunk or he's practicing voodoo now:francis:. Finally broke down about his daughter and started crying and lashing out at Nana and viewers.
Said this is his karma from stealing Olmecs girl even though she chose him.

This is Olmec
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gmb-still-undefeated-no-losses-the-spirit-wife-edition.604116/

This one hit home,I've had my daughter snatched from me before as well. But my righteous attachment still let me talk to her so it wasn't as bad:mjcry:. Can't blame her in this situation when she was getting abused. But our women do this to us far too often for no reason.

Oh he PISSED as fukk :mjlol:

This shyt better than reality TV :wow:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Congratulations to Velvet,looks like NB has helped her with her generational curses and she has reunited with her father like she always wanted:wow:
He looks to be in a better place,haven't seen him drunk on live in a minute. Still going strong teaching the knowledge,told a gay man the other day to stop defending black women and shytting on black men,and to defend the black man for once 27:50.

What the fukk is breh talking about :deadmanny:

Bullshyt :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is breh talking about :deadmanny:

Bullshyt :pachaha:

Homosexuals are the roaches of the community,makes sense. I don't know if its as much about imbalance between the sexes but its possible.Could also be that its advantageous for a man to be a homosexual in this day and age. The black womans womb feminized their sons so that we could survive this white mans world by being docile and non threatning to the European.