So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Daps
So I rarely come into this thread. Can someone give me the cliffs? This thread is 41 pages with my posts set to 50 a page. I cant read all this :deadrose:

I think I know the basics. Nature boy is a fakkit, and he gets these mentally ill women to follow him to another country where they live in the woods and make crazy youtube vids.

Do I have it right?

Daps
A music arist who labels try to fool fans into thinking they discovered through an organic come up. But they were actually planted by the label and given a gimmick and story the whole time. But the feeling that they discovered the artist on their own,and been there when the artist was a nobody makes the fans go harder.

:ohhh: going by this definition... i just realized that the Weeknd was a plant :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So I rarely come into this thread. Can someone give me the cliffs? This thread is 41 pages with my posts set to 50 a page. I cant read all this :deadrose:

I think I know the basics. Nature boy is a fakkit, and he gets these mentally ill women to follow him to another country where they live in the woods and make crazy youtube vids.

Do I have it right?
That chick Velvet joined Natureboys cult/camp with her boyfriend. They may have been engaged. Think his name was Odin or Oleg or some shyt.

Eventually natureboy starts fukking Velvet and Oleg/odin his name leaves and garners sympathy because his bytch got taken.

That is where I picked up at :mjgrin:

Around that time the threads and the fukkery started to get posted more frequently .

Him talking about having sex in front of his baby and letting the baby play with his penis or some shyt was kinda the breaking point and that's when you had the viewers start reporting him for abuse:dame:

Daps
That chick Velvet joined Natureboys cult/camp with her boyfriend. They may have been engaged. Think his name was Odin or Oleg or some shyt.

Eventually natureboy starts fukking Velvet and Oleg/odin his name leaves and garners sympathy because his bytch got taken.

That is where I picked up at :mjgrin:

Around that time the threads and the fukkery started to get posted more frequently .

Him talking about having sex in front of his baby and letting the baby play with his penis or some shyt was kinda the breaking point and that's when you had the viewers start reporting him for abuse:dame:

Say what :mjtf:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
is there a video that explains all of this from the start? its like trying to understand a tv show that's already on episode 353.

your best bet is to go through the pages

this thread is documented fairly well

go to the youtube channel The Tea too they have a backlog of shyt

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Elianna finally snapped out of it, she going in on his bytch ass

We need him behind bars

She sounds and reminds me of an ex. She is into all those foolishness. She was a freak so that is what had me trapped for that year and a half but it eventually stopped and it all became so clear.