So, my wife trynna get rid of our cat (Pics included)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
We bought her 6 months ago and she was very little. The day, we went to get her she was in a corner looking depressed. As soon as we got in, she came to me and started licking my shoes. The lady said she was treated well but the cat was so dirty that we had to shower her when we got home. She wakes up every morning at 5 30 just when I wake up. She is my alarm clock, I would say. She waits for me by the door after 8 PM just when I m about to come back from work. She likes to play with me and very adventurous. She climbs and likes to go by the pool when I go for a swim. She even get in the shower when she's dirty. Never had a cat like that. NEVER!!!

Now, my wife trynna give the cat away cuz she's expecting and she doesn't want any contact with the cat at all. Mind you, the cat still trynna play with my wife by jumping on her or licking her hands.

My heart can't take it man, cuz I volunteered at animal shelters before and I remember those abused cats who would literally cry when they see a human being. Also, those who were looking for their owner/master. So, @Brooklynzson and @ThugLife , tell me y'all can watch that cat for me for just 6 months and I ll get it back. I will pay u neggas in paper but I will owe y all neggas forever :to:

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

PICS OF THE PRINCESS!!!

wwgruw.jpg

258b30o.jpg

2598hn8.jpg

35nbhja.jpg

:ohlawd:

And i'm not even a cat person

Family Man

Banned
Daps
my negga, my wife tripping hardbody saying the cat can infect our baby or give him asthma. I m trying here but 2 ppl from our community already called to meet her today
Tell your wife to shut the fukk up. My wife just gave birth to our child five months ago and we have two cats in our house for the past four years. Let my wife ever tell me to get rid of the cats. She'd find her possessions in boxes on the curb. I'd get rid of my wife before I get rid of our cats -- and I love my wife. Just to tell her to stay away from the litter box and everything will be good.

Juven

All Star
Daps
man fukk your wife

keep that cat man. Hoes come and go but that cat will be with you forever.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Your seed and woman dont give a shyt about you if you dont got money. That cat will stay with you for life. That aint yo woman if shes gonna make a big deal about a cat, fukkk that hoe

i dont even pay attention to my cat, but that mother fukkka got rid of the mice (NYC) so ill respect it

Daps
Hell yeah!! I can't even believe this shyt is serious. I wish I would even consider putting a four legged common beast ahead of the concerns and health of my family?! :what:

Daps
Hi Inno. That p*ssy belongs in the bushes. It should return to it's natural habitat and reclaim it's rightful place in the world. :ohhh: If you think about it I'm like a conservationist restoring the balance of nature and stuff :smugbiden:.