So, my wife trynna get rid of our cat (Pics included)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
We bought her 6 months ago and she was very little. The day, we went to get her she was in a corner looking depressed. As soon as we got in, she came to me and started licking my shoes. The lady said she was treated well but the cat was so dirty that we had to shower her when we got home. She wakes up every morning at 5 30 just when I wake up. She is my alarm clock, I would say. She waits for me by the door after 8 PM just when I m about to come back from work. She likes to play with me and very adventurous. She climbs and likes to go by the pool when I go for a swim. She even get in the shower when she's dirty. Never had a cat like that. NEVER!!!

Now, my wife trynna give the cat away cuz she's expecting and she doesn't want any contact with the cat at all. Mind you, the cat still trynna play with my wife by jumping on her or licking her hands.

My heart can't take it man, cuz I volunteered at animal shelters before and I remember those abused cats who would literally cry when they see a human being. Also, those who were looking for their owner/master. So, @Brooklynzson and @ThugLife , tell me y'all can watch that cat for me for just 6 months and I ll get it back. I will pay u neggas in paper but I will owe y all neggas forever :to:

wwgruw.jpg

258b30o.jpg

:demonic:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I went thru the same thing breh last month. I ended up leaving the cat at my moms. Every time I look at her I get :to: I have her since 2 weeks old but my girl said she would give our newborn asthma and seizures and all types of shyt. :to: this shyt is sad b

You lucky b*stard, you can still see your cat brehbreh. Me though,

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Cats don't cause asthma. If someone who is already asthmatic has an allergy to cats it can trigger an attack.