So, my wife trynna get rid of our cat (Pics included)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
look_bcd740_215808.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:childplease: at letting your wife dictate the terms to you.....give away your pants while ur at it breh SKUST !

Well, let me add. She bought the cat. I wanted a German shepherd but my community says that dog is too big. Technically, that's her cat. She is going by what her doc told her and I went with her and doc said the same thing when we went for our Anatomy ultrasound. She is my wife and I have to understand and listen to her opinion, even though at the end I am still the leader. That doesn't mean your wife should be a robot and you run the whole show. She's gonna be a new mom and the cat is raising concerns to the baby's health. I still think the baby should be fine. That gyneco doc is overreacting, I believe. Still the point is women are very protective of their kid, especially the first. I'd rather that than a Draya type chick who would not give a damn about my baby.

If I have to remind my wife I m in charge, then I was never in charge.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We bought her 6 months ago and she was very little. The day, we went to get her she was in a corner looking depressed. As soon as we got in, she came to me and started licking my shoes. The lady said she was treated well but the cat was so dirty that we had to shower her when we got home. She wakes up every morning at 5 30 just when I wake up. She is my alarm clock, I would say. She waits for me by the door after 8 PM just when I m about to come back from work. She likes to play with me and very adventurous. She climbs and likes to go by the pool when I go for a swim. She even get in the shower when she's dirty. Never had a cat like that. NEVER!!!

Now, my wife trynna give the cat away cuz she's expecting and she doesn't want any contact with the cat at all. Mind you, the cat still trynna play with my wife by jumping on her or licking her hands.

My heart can't take it man, cuz I volunteered at animal shelters before and I remember those abused cats who would literally cry when they see a human being. Also, those who were looking for their owner/master. So, @Brooklynzson and @ThugLife , tell me y'all can watch that cat for me for just 6 months and I ll get it back. I will pay u neggas in paper but I will owe y all neggas forever :to:

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

PICS OF THE PRINCESS!!!

wwgruw.jpg

258b30o.jpg

2598hn8.jpg

35nbhja.jpg
Here is some information for friends, friend.

http://www.babycenter.com/400_should-i-get-rid-of-my-cat-before-my-babys-born_500381_0.bc

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You might have to toss that cat if the doc said to breh. :to:

Your wife isn't going to your word over theirs and if anything anything goes wrong, she'll blame you for eternity.:ufdup:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dahell: Unless someone is allergic to the cat, you shouldn't be giving your pets away. that ain't cool. and who throws they pet in the bushes just cuz they have a kid?

as for having a cat around little kids or a baby, we have done that too. we got 2 dogs and 1 cat. my youngest is 3. we had one cat when she was born, but it died when my daughter hit 6 months. then we got another one a few months ago and there's no problem. cat's are not gonna mess with a baby unless the baby is pulling its tail or some shyt. and even then, they are just gonna run away and hide from the kid.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dawg, that's what I m trynna do and everyone seems too busy to keep up with our cat and care for her as we are right now

:what:

cats don't need any care other than to empty the litter and feed them. my oldest daughter changes the litter, and my 3 year old feeds and gives the cat water. thats how simple it is. and in return, kitty keeps mice out the crib.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i used to hate cats until i got one and then i realized they're one of God's innocent creations. i look at my cat (and dog) as members of our family.

personally, i would do everything i could in my power before i would ever even consider getting rid of him, albeit temporarily.

my cat is the little homie - sometimes he may miscalculate and crap on the side of the litter box, but other than that, little dude is chill.

finally, as far as some posters having insecurities with men having cats, just stop it! there is nothing soft about having the capacity to be compassionate about 'innocents' (which almost all animals are, like human children - they don't plot, nor do they have evil intentions).

Last edited: