So, my wife trynna get rid of our cat (Pics included)

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
We bought her 6 months ago and she was very little. The day, we went to get her she was in a corner looking depressed. As soon as we got in, she came to me and started licking my shoes. The lady said she was treated well but the cat was so dirty that we had to shower her when we got home. She wakes up every morning at 5 30 just when I wake up. She is my alarm clock, I would say. She waits for me by the door after 8 PM just when I m about to come back from work. She likes to play with me and very adventurous. She climbs and likes to go by the pool when I go for a swim. She even get in the shower when she's dirty. Never had a cat like that. NEVER!!!

u white?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cat Threads Are Never NOT Funny On Here lol

I'll Never Forget The One On SOHH When Homey Witnessed His Cat Dying Before His Eyes, Taking Its Last Breaths, And He Tried To Feed To Spiced Ham To Revive It :laugh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn breh, if my dog didnt hate cats I wouldve watched the lil fukker :(

dogs and cats can get along. typically when you get a cat, and introduce it into the house, the cat will be skittish and the dog will chase it. but after a while, they're like :manny: and stop giving a fukk. my dogs don't even pay attention to my cat and vice versa. cat doesn't even leave when the dogs come around now.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
As a person with asthma/allergies to cat (the dander) - I wouldnt have had a cat in the first place adn I hate them.

You guys didnt consider how you would mix pets with offspring when you bought that cat? Just curious

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I am a Black man sir. Good morning

lol i thought so...........

and i tried to word the "are you white" response as unoffendling as possiable..... ..........it was just hard for me to feel those emotions u were expressing and i chalked it up to maybe u bein white or something. Its interesting tho

good luck with the feline

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
As a person with asthma/allergies to cat (the dander) - I wouldnt have had a cat in the first place adn I hate them.

You guys didnt consider how you would mix pets with offspring when you bought that cat? Just curious

she got pregnant after we bought the cat

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Lock the cat and your wife in a closet and open that bytch in a hour and see who is happy to see you