So, my wife trynna get rid of our cat (Pics included)

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Well, let me add. She bought the cat. I wanted a German shepherd but my community says that dog is too big. Technically, that's her cat. She is going by what her doc told her and I went with her and doc said the same thing when we went for our Anatomy ultrasound. She is my wife and I have to understand and listen to her opinion, even though at the end I am still the leader. That doesn't mean your wife should be a robot and you run the whole show. She's gonna be a new mom and the cat is raising concerns to the baby's health. I still think the baby should be fine. That gyneco doc is overreacting, I believe. Still the point is women are very protective of their kid, especially the first. I'd rather that than a Draya type chick who would not give a damn about my baby.

If I have to remind my wife I m in charge, then I was never in charge.

Look breh i know how womens are about there babies and kids but you can massage her mind and let her know forcefully that she need to smarten up..Baby will be fine,cat isnt going to cause any problems like another poster said it wont give the baby allergies,it will cause problems for someone that already has em...
Obviously by your lil diatribe you have some feelings about it so why just play passive like its no matter to you when it clearly does...You just have to tell her you feel this way about it and she dont need to overreact and fill in the blanks with as much fake simping or BS that she needs to hear to get it done but dont just give in....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I went thru the same thing breh last month. I ended up leaving the cat at my moms. Every time I look at her I get :to: I have her since 2 weeks old but my girl said she would give our newborn asthma and seizures and all types of shyt. :to: this shyt is sad b

@LeVraiPapi Don't do it homie. Any family member or close close friend that would take her in, if it came to that? Least that way you could always see her.

:sad:

if this is true, she shouldn't have ANY say in ANYTHING in your household. she should be lucky she is wifed and leave it at that.

images

:russ::russ:

I hope y all neggas don't mind me not posting her pics :troll:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Look breh i know how womens are about there babies and kids but you can massage her mind and let her know forcefully that she need to smarten up..Baby will be fine,cat isnt going to cause any problems like another poster said it wont give the baby allergies,it will cause problems for someone that already has em...
Obviously by your lil diatribe you have some feelings about it so why just play passive like its no matter to you when it clearly does...You just have to tell her you feel this way about it and she dont need to overreact and fill in the blanks with as much fake simping or BS that she needs to hear to get it done but dont just give in....

brehbreh, how u know I m not strongarming her into not selling the cat ? As of now, she hasn't mentionned it and she already texted her doc to go by tomorrow and ask about shaving the cat a little. Thx for your input but for the neggas that know me, they will tell you I ain't no half-a-man. I m a true Haitian Dessalines Toussaint Louverture ass negga brehbreh. Let that be known

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, this is why youngsters have so many allergies these days - cats, peanuts, dogs.
When i was growing up, we were only allergic to poison ivy.

Keep the cat, and let our baby develop a resistance to cat dander so that it won't grow up to be allergic to common elements - we've been pussifying our children for so long, that their immune systems are underdeveloped...

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I don't know why people go so overboard about the cat/pregnant thing. I've lived in a houses with had several pregnant women, infants, (over the last several years..not all even related) and cats. Just clean the litterbox yourself, use an automatic and change the bag as necessary, or she can use gloves. This is all moot if the cat is an indoor cat, anyway, they're not at risk for toxoplasmosis unless you have mice/rats. :usure: