So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Whatever floats your boat fam...:pachaha: just talking smack about the xbox one x... How you gonna build a strong ass system and have NO fukkING NEW LINEUP... :snoop:
Switch came out with more great games in less than 1 year than Larrybox has to date. :win:
Wii U > XBox One/S/X since we buy consoles to play games and it has way better ones.:win:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Switch came out with more better games in less than 1 year than Larrybox has to date.

Wii U > XBox One/S/X since we buy consoles to play games and it has way better ones.

Of course switch has a decent lineup it's a brand new system... :pachaha: Just saying it's like the msft boys didn't even think about this shyt all the way through... Sony got shyt on deck for 2018 definitely copping that spiderman and god of war.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Of course switch has a decent lineup it's a brand new system... :pachaha: Just saying it's like the msft boys didn't even think about this shyt all the way through... Sony got shyt on deck for 2018 definitely copping that spiderman and god of war.
AND Red Dead Redemption 2 Breh!:skip:And Nintendo bout to drop new Yoshi, Kirby, Bayonetta, Smash Bros games in the next year too. Safe to say it's a wrap for Larrybox 1/s/x after this year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AND Red Dead Redemption 2 Breh!:skip:And Nintendo bout to drop new Yoshi, Kirby, Bayonetta, Smash Bros games in the next year too. Safe to say it's a wrap for Larrybox 1/s/x after this year.

I'm saying tho.... How you build the MOST powerful console ever created and have NO NEW EXCLUSIVES for the shyt...:mjlol:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying tho.... How you build the MOST powerful console ever created and have NO NEW EXCLUSIVES for the shyt...:mjlol:
:mjlol:M$ expecting you to sell your PS4 and games. Upgrade to a brand new 4k tv. Buy a XB1 and all the games you already had for PS4. Just so you can play the same games with a nicer look.

:camby:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
WITH WHAT GAMES THO?!?! :gucci: the kid is smart does xbox one x have ANYTHING that might entice him to own one???:why:
You sound like a nikka who does have a 4k hdr TV...

Yall nikkas have to stop masking your budget as a defense for a console war. :mjlol:

I don’t know a true gamer who won't pick up the sticks on any console.

In college it was a requirement to be good at madden, street, 2k, def jam, fight night, etc on any console because "I don't like this controller" was never a valid excuse. :camdup:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Its the most powerful system. Wouldnt say its the best. Unless u dont care about the PS4 exclusive line up. Or upcoming line up like God Of War, Spiderman, Shadow Of Colossus remake etc etc.

WITH WHAT GAMES THO?!?! :gucci: the kid is smart does xbox one x have ANYTHING that might entice him to own one???:why:
It and the PS4 have ~95% of the same library, and that's also implying that XBox doesn't also have exclusives. PS4 is bargain bin status and not worth more than $150 imo.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas have to stop masking your budget as a defense for a console war. :mjlol:
In college it was a requirement to be good at madden, street, 2k, def jam, fight night, etc on any console
:snoop:Listen to this nerd ass cac. Not everyone is a geek like you and your virgin cac squad. Also, not everyone gonna wanna buy a new tv to play the same game again.

:camby:cac.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:snoop:Listen to this nerd ass cac. Not everyone is a geek like you and your virgin cac squad. Also, not everyone gonna wanna buy a new tv to play the same game again.

:camby:cac.
Not everyone is a broke nikka.

Maybe you should have spent more time on your studies. :ufdup:

All I'm seeing in your post is you don't have a 4k TV therefore you don't see the value in purchasing 4k devices. But instead of being quiet and operating in your situation you're all in your feelings calling black men cacs.

Get out your insecurities and get on your grind. :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No because all kids his age have PS4’s. Plus a PS4 is designed for adults and kids alike. It’s a familiar controller and easy to navigate. Listen man i don’t make the rules and kids are gonna like what they like. Not my fault they don’t like LarryBoxes :manny:
All kids in neglected households maybe :stopitslime: