So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a holiday weekend and we are on a forum...plus I love to argue; understand that I'm not taking it that serious, either.

Just another day for me to be a witty, but fair and rational, poster

Or nah?

It ain’t no long weekend for me I’m at work poppin shyt but glad we can come to an understanding

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Probably shouldn't let him become too unappreciative. Not telling you how to raise your own kids of course, but man, I remember my sister returning her Bday gift from my mom and using the money to buy her friend a gift. When I heard about that shyt, it really made me feel a way, because she was always appreciative when she was younger just like the rest of my siblings. Moms also always flat out looked at her kids and if she noticed something was off she would just say exchange it for the one that you want. So if you see the Xbox just laying there, just ask him if he wants to go to the store and trade it for a Wii U.

Or by Wii U did he mean the Switch? lol

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
It's a holiday weekend and we are on a forum...plus I love to argue; understand that I'm not taking it that serious, either.

Just another day for me to be a witty, but fair and rational, poster. :manny:

Or nah?

It ain’t no long weekend for me I’m at work poppin shyt but glad we can come to an understanding

I’m glad this story had a happy ending.

:hug:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
"Larrybox" :mjlol:
I actually google that shyt thinking it was some new budget system of something

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just did the same thing
PS4 fell off though. That Xbox one x is the best home console you can get right now.
Its the most powerful system. Wouldnt say its the best. Unless u dont care about the PS4 exclusive line up. Or upcoming line up like God Of War, Spiderman, Shadow Of Colossus remake etc etc.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's starving people in China who would eat that Xbox.
jRe3pHE.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just did the same thing
PS4 fell off though. That Xbox one x is the best home console you can get right now.

WITH WHAT GAMES THO?!?! :gucci: the kid is smart does xbox one x have ANYTHING that might entice him to own one???:why:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
WITH WHAT GAMES THO?!?! :gucci: the kid is smart does xbox one x have ANYTHING that might entice him to own one???:why:
:smugdraper:7 year old seems a lot smarter than most people in this thread. Wii U would have def been the better choice with the amount of classic fun games that would be perfect for him to play.

Super Mario 3D World (a goat game with amazing replay value)
Super Smash Bros (must have)
Mario Kart 8 (must have)
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (classic)
Splatoon (only version with local multiplayer)
Tank Tank Tank (non stop fun)
Captain Toad (classic)
Wii Sports Club (like Wii Sports Resort)