So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
How?:rudy: She's da one comin outta HER pockets for shyt. I'd never put myself in a position to where i'm literally dependent on no fukkin body. So bish you wanna pay for mah shyt...gon head ma. :heh:

What somebody THINKS and what's reality are 2 completely different things breh. :aicmon:

When someone even thinks they are, you'll encounter more trouble trying to settle simple arguments/requests. Unless this chick is desperate for a dude, him telling her what to stock in the fridge he doesn't pay for isn't gonna go over well.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How?:rudy: She's da one comin outta HER pockets for shyt. I'd never put myself in a position to where i'm literally dependent on no fukkin body. Imma always have mine. So bish you wanna pay for mah shyt?...gon head ma. :heh:

What somebody THINKS and what's reality are 2 completely different things breh. :aicmon:

see, your thinking logically... she wont be... i see what your saying but when shyt hits the fan, the FIRST THING she's gonna bring up is that she pays for shyt... if you don't really give a fukk about her, than power to you, but thats gonna be a mean battle to get through, cause in her mind, all this time she's been putting her share in and thinks that means she's your equal or better...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?

You don't have to tell her she's fat, both of you should go to the gym together. If she's not even willing to step into the gym with you then you're in trouble.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Different forms of working out..maybe you can suggest some dance classes..great way to let loose and get in shape at the same time

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
When someone even thinks they are, you'll encounter more trouble trying to settle simple arguments/requests. Unless this chick is desperate for a dude, him telling her what to stock in the fridge he doesn't pay for isn't gonna go over well.

see, your thinking logically... she wont be... i see what your saying but when shyt hits the fan, the FIRST THING she's gonna bring up is that she pays for shyt... if you don't really give a fukk about her, than power to you, but thats gonna be a mean battle to get through, cause in her mind, all this time she's been putting her share in and thinks that means she's your equal or better...

If da bish tries to bring up anything on da topic of payin for shyt then i'd shut all dat noise down wit da quickness reminding her dat SHE volunteered to do so. Nobody is forcin da hoe to come up out her pockets. Go back to my post earlier when i capitalized "WILLINGLY and WANTED".

And I think da bof of you have lost a bit of context here. I'm not sure if you nikkas think I would engage in dis type of shyt wit a main/wifey material type chick or some chick i'm seeing/dating at da moment. Dere's a distinct difference in behavior execution when it comes down to dealing wit each. If I know a bish is easy to manipulate/takin advantage of (i.e. her payin for shyt), i'm not bout to wife dat hoe. :heh: She's serving her temporary purpose until I cuff one who's worthy of dat title.

Yall got da game fukked up. C'mon now. :rudy:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Break up with her before you impregnate. If fitness is important to you you better find a woman whos into being fit. This is a losing battle. One that im afraid you'll never win. If she has never been much of an active person she isnt going to start being one. You have a decision to make and hopefully you make the right one, before its too late. If you're in love, you're fukked. :snoop:

a lot of truth in this statement.....

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If da bish tries to bring up anything on da topic of payin for shyt then i'd shut all dat noise down wit da quickness reminding her dat SHE volunteered to do so. Nobody is forcin da hoe to come up out her pockets. Go back to my post earlier when i capitalized "WILLINGLY and WANTED".

And I think da bof of you have lost a bit of context here. I'm not sure if you nikkas think I would engage in dis type of shyt wit a main/wifey material type chick or some chick i'm seeing/dating at da moment. Dere's a distinct difference in behavior execution when it comes down to dealing wit each. If I know a bish is easy to manipulate/takin advantage of (i.e. her payin for shyt), i'm not bout to wife dat hoe. :heh: She's serving her temporary purpose until I cuff one who's worthy of dat title.

Yall got da game fukked up. C'mon now. :rudy:

fair enough, that's what i meant by "if you really give a fukk about her"... however, you do run the risk of your reputation taking a hit... but seems like you know what you're doing playboy... keep :win: