So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:usure: Whats your definition of healthy?

Because "Healthy" to "Monique" is a pretty big jump if you ask me....

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
She will get fat and stay fat.

Only when you leave and she wants another man, she will make the effort to lose weight. Hoes are notorious for it.

This.

Had a girl who was a trophy when we started dating... :lawd:

Then she got comfortable after a while which was cool but we clashed a little because I was still in shape & she was letting herself go, stopped doing her hair, didn't wear cute clothes anymore, etc & I got pissed because I stayed on point as much as possible... :mindblown:

So of course we break up & like 3 months later she is back to being fit again talking about do I regret leaving her... :rudy:

She doesn't get that she only needed to get back in shape because she was on the market again & had competition...

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
nt her to let herself go because she's comfortable with you... :ld:

EDIT: She pays rent??? LMAOOOOOO, nikka you ain't got no say so, you're fukked... :bryan:

:aicmon:

she pays rent but I pay for Internet/Cable, my CarNote and all the shyt during the month like Drinks, food, etc.

I aint no freeloader!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just tell her and if it offends her, keep it moving. Nothing worst than someone who doesn't care for their well being.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
lol why does she pay all the rent?

She offered to. We just got together, did our thing and gained immense feelings in the process and she decided to move in together with the notion and agreement of her paying rent. I guess its worth it though minus the arguing and her hogging the bed and sofa on the reg :steviej:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
She offered to. We just got together, did our thing and gained immense feelings in the process and she decided to move in together with the notion and agreement of her paying rent. I guess its worth it though minus the arguing and her hogging the bed and sofa on the reg :steviej:

924mousetrap.jpg