So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Tell her how you feel straight away and be honest, because the later you leave it the more comfortable she will become and the harder it will be to tell her. Do not waste any time on this, OP. Or else you will suffer far greater consequences than you had ever thought possible.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Wonen associate money with power. shyt, people in general associate money with power. The more you let/need people do for you financially, the less control you'll have when something arises. Def not lettin' that happen, especially with a female.

I got mah own money but if a bish is WILLING and WANTIN to pay for shyt.....lol you think imma really put up a fight breh? :ld:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Money is the root of all evil which while some have coveted after, others have erred from the faith and pierced themselves with sorrow.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
you should... its her way of putting herself above you...

How?:rudy: She's da one comin outta HER pockets for shyt. I'd never put myself in a position to where i'm literally dependent on no fukkin body. Imma always have mine. So bish you wanna pay for mah shyt?...gon head ma. :heh:

It doesn't matter if you have your own. When people pay for something, they (think they) are in control of it.

What somebody THINKS and what's reality are 2 completely different things breh. :aicmon:

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps
I do work out, granted not in prime physical form but I got no flabs and pretty solid base.

yeah the broad is mad self-conscious though

she gets all upset if I say something about her weight saying" nobody ever said this to me before", " Im self conscious because of you now!" :sadcam:

Well this is going to take a bit of finesse... what about if you got her a gym membership and told her that you think it would be fun if you guys worked out together? Say it'll give you a chance to spend more time together while getting rid of stress.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she wont hit the gym, invest in a kinect or a wii, so yall can do something active together.

if not, hope u into squashing breh.:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator: