So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?
It'll only get worse when you marry her :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?

Monique is :gag: status!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if she wont hit the gym, invest in a kinect or a wii, so yall can do something active together.

if not, hope u into squashing breh.:shaq:

What is Squashing? - YouTube
Worst advice given in this thread.

That Wii/Kinect workout shyt is bullshyt, and it'll just give her a false sense of accomplishment. She'll need to start dieting properly, and exercise, but really exercising won't mean a damn thing if she still banging burgers once she walks out the gym

My young brother, there is nothing wrong with that. Just way more to love,anyone know where buckeye fever's wife stay at?
sent via Morse code
:laugh:

Wouldn't bother me. I would actually encourage her to eat more.
:childplease:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why aren't woman posting in this thread? :mjpls:

Anyway, this is a common problem in a lot of relationships. It's hard to tell your girl she's becoming a fatass, and some weak minded broads might not take it the right way... but shyt it needs to be said. Especially if you're serious with that person (the threadstarter is shacking up with her too).

Nobody wants to have the wife that just lets her self go. Nobody wants the wife that everybody knows once a baby comes out she's going to be fat as fukk. It's sad but true.

Ladies, if you don't want your man stepping out or fantasizing about all the other chicks around with flat stomachs...

Then take care of your selves. You only have 1 life and 1 body, don't wait until you're in your fukking 40s to start caring about your health.

:snoop:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
these bytches be lettin themself go and these nikkas be lettin em

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:dwillhuh:

Anyway I dropped my girl this summer, she was gaining pounds and I was loosing attraction. I need my woman to understand that she has to keep up the attraction factor or I'm gonna have a wondering eye.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

her momma dukes got us for 200 every month on some EBT shyt :pachaha:

:aicmon:

she pays rent but I pay for Internet/Cable, my Car Note and all the shyt during the month like Drinks, food, etc.

I aint no freeloader!

Wonen associate money with power. shyt, people in general associate money with power. The more you let/need people do for you financially, the less control you'll have when something arises. Def not lettin' that happen, especially with a female.

What is up with you nikkas letting women pay for stuff for you? :what:

Cuz they are actually broke and telling on them selves. What respectable man lives like that. :facepalm: At some dude being a roomate with no rights to that space. bytch can kick you and do anything she wants, :rudy: At this clown coming home from his gig at Subway and finding this bytch gettin her back blown out and she looks at him like :smugfavre: and kicks him out of "their" home.

They gonna try to say they got bytches trained and they just big pimping, but just like most things on the coli, they just fronting.

This man just said his girl works all day and pays the rent, he also said the girls momma charges em 200 bucks a month? So what you are renting a room in the moms place? So you rent is only 200 bucks a month? Why would she have to work all the time to get 200 bucks? :lolbron: Your story not adding up breh. :laugh:

Dude also said he pays for cable/net whats that like 80 bucks a month? He said he pays HIS car note, like thats an accomplishment :laugh: Ya food is expensive tho and sounds like that bytch is eating good

Sounds like you paying more and you still dont got a place to call yours.