So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?

are u married and do ya'll have kids? if not, u can easily get out of the situation if she gets too :flabbynsick:

and if she was already healthy when u got with her, u shouldn't even be suprised to see her blow up as she gets older. charge that to the game.

silkktheshocker-charge_it_to_the_game.jpg

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps
Are you in shape? If not then lead by example.

If you are in shape then tell her you're worried about her health and want to make sure you guys have a future together. Just make up some shyt so she thinks you have her best interests at heart.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
throw all the junk food out, buy healthy shyt.

start working out everyday, invite her to go, if she see you join hard to stay in shape and she really loves you she won't want to get left behind.

yup.. you gotta start the health movement.. ol' girl will join in eventually

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Are you in shape? If not then lead by example.

If you are in shape then tell her you're worried about her health and want to make sure you guys have a future together. Just make up some shyt so she thinks you have her best interests at heart.
I do work out, granted not in prime physical form but I got no flabs and pretty solid base.

yeah the broad is mad self-conscious though

she gets all upset if I say something about her weight saying" nobody ever said this to me before", " Im self conscious because of you now!" :sadcam:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I do work out, granted not in prime physical form but I got no flabs and pretty solid base.

yeah the broad is mad self-conscious though

she gets all upset if I say something about her weight saying" nobody ever said this to me before", " Im self conscious because of you now!" :sadcam:

:wow:

You got a fight ahead of you bruh...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?

She obviously doesn't care about you cheating on her, otherwise she would keep herself in tip top shape. So gon' ahead and cheat, or leave her (I would leave her :scusthov: at lettin' a b*tch get fat and trap me in a relationship)

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
breh if she has no time to work out she has to eat better to slow/cut that weight down.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
my girl just lost 5 lbs.... shes now 135... :win:

real talk, if she respects you you should just tell her, but if shes paying the rent that could mean she doesnt right now...
my girl let herself go for a minute, wasn't really putting effort into doing her hair or dressing fly anymore, when i mentioned it she apologized and got back on her game, i never even mentioned her losing weight (had a little bit of a stomach) but she took that extra step...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Break up with her before you impregnate. If fitness is important to you you better find a woman whos into being fit. This is a losing battle. One that im afraid you'll never win. If she has never been much of an active person she isnt going to start being one. You have a decision to make and hopefully you make the right one, before its too late. If you're in love, you're fukked. :snoop: