So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The OP doesnt even know the context of their conversation. Hell maybe he said I'll call you tomorrow night and see if you busy and then he called at 4 while she was still at work. Now she a hood rat and a whore.

True.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
...then let the shyt go to voicemail.
Yeah she could have but seeing the numbers were just exchanged, she answered because she didn't recognize it. Really I'm not trying to make up hypotheticals but his boy specified a time which leads me to believe she did as well. Not the "why did you call so early in the relationship" response but "its 4 o'clock why are calling so early" response. I don't understand how that makes her a whore/hoodrat but that just speaks to niccas interaction with women outside of this board.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Only reason I would want the # is for us to set up something.I dont wanna sit talk and breathe on the phone all night.You cats gonna learn talking on the phone will put you in the friend zone.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah she could have but seeing the numbers were just exchanged, she answered because she didn't recognize it. Really I'm not trying to make up hypotheticals but his boy specified a time which leads me to believe she did as well. Not the "why did you call so early in the relationship" response but "its 4 o'clock why are calling so early" response. I don't understand how that makes her a whore/hoodrat but that just speaks to niccas interaction with women outside of this board.

Don't give these nikkas to much truths, they don't like that shyt. They don't interact with females like they say they do on here. You're posts has facts written all over them. :salute: