So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
He got her number last night while he was out at the movies, he went and called her just about an hour ago, and he said that in their 20 minute convo she asked him 3 times why he called so early. He asked me if there is a set time that it is ok to call, I told him that her actions is all he needed to know of her and to not contact her again. I guess she was expecting him to call later tonight

She only expects to be called during smut hours :heh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If you call someone at 4PM in the day and it's not for business/money you either

(a) Have no life
(b) Have no friends to hang out with
(c) Are extra thirsty and in need of a more conducive hobby

The point of calling someone at night is that people are busy in the day, especially on a day like Sunday. People are usually out with their friends/family, grabbin' brunch, shopping, hangin' out, etc. Night time, post 8 PM, is usually when people are resting and their schedule is calming down.

Personally if it's outside of business hours and you're calling my phone during the day and I don't have your number, you're gonna have to leave a voicemail 9 times outta 10 :ehh:

It's the middle of the day on a weekend in the summer :blessed:. Please go find someone to hang out with :damn: :damn: :damn:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The OP doesnt even know the context of their conversation. Hell maybe he said I'll call you tomorrow night and see if you busy and then he called at 4 while she was still at work. Now she a hood rat and a whore.

All unrelated women are until it's fairly proven otherwise. This should not be news to you.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
If you call someone at 4PM in the day and it's not for business/money you either

(a) Have no life
(b) Have no friends to hang out with
(c) Are extra thirsty and in need of a more conducive hobby

The point of calling someone at night is that people are busy in the day, especially on a day like Sunday. People are usually out with their friends/family, grabbin' brunch, shopping, hangin' out, etc. Night time, post 8 PM, is usually when people are resting and their schedule is calming down.

Personally if it's outside of business hours and you're calling my phone during the day and I don't have your number, you're gonna have to leave a voicemail 9 times outta 10 :ehh:

It's the middle of the day on a weekend in the summer :blessed:. Please go find someone to hang out with :damn: :damn: :damn:

Hold up

*checks watch*

:leostare:

What're you doing right now, sir?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You nikkas like talking too much
Call the chick, set up a date and go on bout your business

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not about wack convo skills, its about saving your best material for the face to face. I'm trying to fukk not be her phone buddy :ehh:
fair enough, but who said you have to use your "best material" on the phone?
Aint nothing good about being a text buddy either...have a broad texting you and 10 other nikkas at the same time.

Got fools living by unwritten rules talking about, "how dare you call before you text?"
Live by your own rules. If you wanna call, call. If she cant hold a convo or acts weird...bounce her.
You wanna text ...text.
You wanna show up to her front door...chill :mjpls:

It aint that serious. Though I wouldnt call somebody during this time and expect an answer unless it was a homie.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Hold up

*checks watch*

:leostare:

What're you doing right now, sir?
At work. And if someone would wanna talk to me right now, they need to call my work phone or save personal shyt for texts/later.

2ewpjqg.png

Only people who get to call me during day time hours and get an actual conversation are family and close friends. Even my mama know not to hit me up to early or she gonna get that voicemail too if I'm busy. :stopitslime: