So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about wack convo skills, its about saving your best material for the face to face. I'm trying to fukk not be her phone buddy :ehh:

Saving your best material is an indication you and girl have 0 chemistry. If dudes are trying to smash, I understand. Otherwise, good luck.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the future/ 90s baby generation brehs

Can't even call a chick without appearing thirsty.

Your text game has to be on point as well as your mouth game. It's two different games you have to have. Luckily I troll these girls over texts and hit them with long waits and short replies and they like it:yeshrug:

Yep. So many unwritten rules to this bullshyt dating shyt that some dudes just say "fukk it" and date women that are low key, or ones that ain't from America.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To many hoes got that princess complex, anyone who puts them on a pedestal is already taking an L.
Always have options, never reveal thirst/weakness.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see a lot of cowards too afraid to call a bytch cause they have wack convo skills :mjpls:

It's not about being a coward...but why create extra barriers for yourself?

A woman is going to put up a shield when you first call and it will be expected of you to carry that conversation...when you start getting those boring yes/no responses and awkward silences..you'll realize the power in texting instead...a woman will be much more engaging in text

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i see a lot of cowards too afraid to call a bytch cause they have wack convo skills :mjpls:

nikka im not in middle school or high school

i dont cupcake on the phone my nikka

thats what women do

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
fair enough, but who said you have to use your "best material" on the phone?
Aint nothing good about being a text buddy either...have a broad texting you and 10 other nikkas at the same time.

Got fools living by unwritten rules talking about, "how dare you call before you text?"
Live by your own rules. If you wanna call, call. If she cant hold a convo or acts weird...bounce her.
You wanna text ...text.
You wanna show up to her front door...chill :mjpls:

It aint that serious. Though I wouldnt call somebody during this time and expect an answer unless it was a homie.

:what: so you go onthis rant about taking a left turn.

then you turn right

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Do whatever works best for you.

For me it depends on the chick. When you're dealing with women from different backgrounds, lifestyles, cultures or whatever, these "rules" sometimes don't work.