So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'd rather text than call, but LOL @ calling someone being thirsty or any variation. If anything, calling someone is more genuine than texting because you're giving them your time and attention.

:beli:
If you think she was gonna be your future wife. But from the sounds of it this was just another sid-piece in the making

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She could've been busy, that's why you (i know it was you, and not ur "friend" :russ:) freakin text her FIRST.

Calling her on the first interaction AFTER gettin the digits is a no-no. :ufdup:

sorry playboy it wasnt me, i always call between 6pm-730pm when i call for example Im about to call this chick in like 30 minutes, I never text first, always call

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to the future/ 90s baby generation brehs

Can't even call a chick without appearing thirsty.

Your text game has to be on point as well as your mouth game. It's two different games you have to have. Luckily I troll these girls over texts and hit them with long waits and short replies and they like it:yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Welcome to the future/ 90s baby generation brehs

Can't even call a chick without appearing thirsty.

Your text game has to be on point as well as your mouth game. It's two different games you have to have. Luckily I troll these girls over texts and hit them with long waits and short replies and they like it:yeshrug:

I didn't know 28 year olds were 90s babies. 80s babies are some fukk ups too :ufdup: