So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
She could've been busy, that's why you (i know it was you, and not ur "friend" :russ:) freakin text her FIRST.

Calling her on the first interaction AFTER gettin the digits is a no-no. :ufdup:
I'm so glad that im a :old: nikka and don't have to date anymore. The damn unwritten rules young dudes have to deal with. I always thought that if a girl gave you her number, that at some point you could call her.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm so glad that im a :old: nikka and don't have to date anymore. The damn unwritten rules young dudes have to deal with. I always thought that if a girl gave you her number, that at some point you could call her.
The game is fukked up breh, old heads thinks it so easy like it was for them. All you had to do was give a bytch a flower and you'd smash

I'm 21 and I'm starting to fukk with only 30+ year old women. They know my potential so I'm :win:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A woman asked me why i called her so early once and i put her on the defensive with

*because i felt like it. is that a problem? :steviej: * If a whore makes you play defense, dont, Play offense.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
He got her number last night while he was out at the movies, he went and called her just about an hour ago, and he said that in their 20 minute convo she asked him 3 times why he called so early. He asked me if there is a set time that it is ok to call, I told him that her actions is all he needed to know of her and to not contact her again. I guess she was expecting him to call later tonight
She is a young chick expecting the three day rule

For your buddy to wait three days before calling.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a loser

He should be texting five different girls he met at the same time

Not calling one, putting her on a pedastal...so much is sub communicated by that phone call. It displays he doesn't have other options

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I only bless women with my voice when I actually care about them to some degree. Hoes get the text msg.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
If they had a 20 minute phone convo she obviously likes him.

She clearly is asking because shes insecure and wants him to say because he thinks shes attractive and wants to get to know her..you guys thinking with that loser mentality. He's only losing if he thinks her asking that was a diss.