So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are you done?? We've been there already and everybody saw how that thread ended, with you asking for a mod to bush it. :mjlol:
Quote me when you have some new and original shyt to say.

You are delusional if you think you won that one. You were trying to spam the thread so I shut it down because you obviously wasn't and still aren't about shyt but running your stalking ass mouth. Still waiting on you to make good on the reign you are trying to end though.

How you admit to clocking someone, make post after post after post about their literal ass, make up wild sexual fantasies about them and still think you don't sound like a whole nut case is beyond me. lol

But you can't reason with the crazy so the following is the the only response you will ever get out me. So keep proving me right by keeping on ya brain though. That's your prerogative.

Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are delusional if you think you won that one
No, you are delusional to think that I give a fuk about "winning or losing" as long as I state my facts and defend myself against what I consider to be mistruths and lies to disparage me. I don't give a fukk about who "won", it's whether or not the issue is valid.
That statement right there, proves the type of mindset that you have. Dumb fuk, you just canceled out your own argument.

Thanks for proving my point. Didn't read anymore of that. Now back the fukk off bc all that's been said, was already stated.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, you are delusional to think that I give a fuk about "winning or losing" as long as I state my facts and defend myself against what I consider to be mistruths and lies to disparage me.
That statement right there, proves the type of mindset that you have. Dumb fuk just canceled out your own argument.

Thanks for proving my point. Didn't read anymore of that. Now back the fukk off bc all that's been said, was already stated.
Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
giphy.gif

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Cognative dissonance on a billion

Someone who used to dance:hula:
Birdbrained slut that had 2 whole b*stard human beings fall out her p*ssy

Is anyone else reading this, I can't take it anymore

YOU HAVE MULTIPLE b*stard KIDS, YOU CANT TRY TO HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND.
STOP.

b*stard.
KIDS.

TWO