So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
some strippers could get tricks to
marry them after the first tip.
happy......i dont know about that
but strippers get married breh.....alot.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cognative dissonance on a billion

Someone who used to dance:hula:
Birdbrained slut that had 2 whole b*stard human beings fall out her p*ssy

Is anyone else reading this, I can't take it anymore

YOU HAVE MULTIPLE b*stard KIDS, YOU CANT TRY TO HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND.
STOP.

b*stard.
KIDS.

TWO

I love morality debates on the coli. My fridge and i just look at this shyt and laugh :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I love morality debates on the coli. My fridge and i just look at this shyt and laugh :mjlol:

Wow you still in your feeling on that. I was just pulling your leg. I even said in the thread I knew you could afford it. I thought you knew I was fukking with you.

I was one of the few people who never went in on you about your lady too
:hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
MUCH APPRECIATED MY SISTER @Nicole0416! IT IS GREAT HEARING FROM YOU! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT! I HEARD STRIPPERS CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IN ONE NIGHT! IT IS A CRAZY LIFE!
You're welcome!! and
It may take a little longer and may not be very lucrative in the short term but I rather make my money standing on my feet than flat on my back or gaming people day to day. No amount of money to me is worth compromising the beliefs/ values that I hold for myself and my family if that's what I have to do earn it. I have to be able to live with myself and the choices that I make without feeling like I sold out or had to sell my soul. Regardless of what other people may considered normalized or trending. and I have to be in a position to set the right example. I'm not perfect and made mistakes, but at the end of the day, I'm still keeping the same energy.

Besides that, my brothers would kick my ass :rip:you don't know what it's like growing up with older brothers in the family and being the only girl.... :damn::damn::mjcry::demonic:But they helped me to become the woman that I am, without the struggle and lessons learned I wouldn't be me
:wow:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow you still in your feeling on that. I was just pulling your leg. I even said in the thread I knew you could afford it. I thought you knew I was fukking with you.

:hubie:

You're misunderstanding the context of my post. That fridge thread got me a plat, imma ride this out :wow:

@paperbag raised a good point. Who really judging who here?

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I used to fukk with a bytch who used to strip. Of course I didn't cuff, but she was fukked up mentally. I stopped dealing with her on that tip like 2 years ago, but we kept in contact. Since then, she's told me about more than a dozen dudes she's dealt with. She moved to Atlanta, and back, was homeless, and now's she's pregnant with some simp's baby. He cuffed and they live with mom now.

They rarely win.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Women don't have to be about shyt

Just wait it out for a simp to wife her and over look her past:wow:

Some men need to start marrying ugly fat hoes with money that will look at them like a trophy husband

And get caked on

I'm....

Debating this :lupe:

How do I kill my standards :damn: